The mkiv Supra Owners Club

coloured wheel's?

Big Ian

been thinking about this all morning but i can't make up my mind?

what colour should i get my wheel's powder coated?

ive started to clean the lip but after some thought ive decided i'm not to fussed about keeping the polished lip now, i just want them clean and fresh looking but also (maybe) a little eye catching but not "TO IN YER FACE!" :p

:cool: thinking along the line's of either: black gloss, Hi silver, gold or ?? what ever colour i'd also get some metal flake added

any photo-shoppers feel free to try out your skill's :eyebrows:

Guest blueangel

try something different fella like these

[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/angel984/supra%20mk2%20darkangel/pix2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/angel984/supra%20mk2%20darkangel/pix1.jpg[/img]

thank's ellis for the "shopped" pic's

tbh i don't realy want to change the wheel's (can't afford it at the mo) they are light-weight alloy's with not a mark on the rim's and are big enough to cover UK brakes, if i ever go down that route?

i quite like the white which has now got me thinking .. ;) well it got me thinking so much that ive just bought a proper alloy/metal polishing kit from ebay (which should save me some time) and i'm thinking of going either white or anthracite with the centre's? :cool:

polish kit: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=270323755987

also bought spare polishing mop's and the spindle adapter to use the kit with a drill.

Gold look's nice to but i think i'd get bored of the colour after a while .. folk i know would be saying "are they the wheel's from your old Scooby!" :blink:

thank's guy's :D and if anyone has white wheel's with a polished lip on there silver supra feel free to post a pic or two ;)

, Personally, I think white would be a mistake on a silver car.

yeah .. i searched the internet last night :taped: enough said!

if it stay's dry today i'll quickly do 2 alloy's in anthracite to see how it look's, i'm might get carried away and try many colour's! it'll all get stripped of when they get dipped for powder coating anyway :cool: as for the lip i think ive finaly decided to re-polish them