The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Sis' Supra Xmas Present

Matt H

After years of getting rubbish from my twin sis for Xmas, she finally came through this year...

She got her graphics department at work to Photoshop this picture of my car onto a nice background:

Then she had a mouse mat and mug made for me with that image imposed on them for work! Was chuffed to bits with them :)

When I get my car back from Michel, she's arranging her photographers at work to take some nice pics so she can have a large canvass made up, possibly thinking either a mosaic of lots of my supra pics to making a large image or a collage... umm.

Thought I’d share :)

Can see the cup has been used a few times lol

Nice pics

Haha, yeah :D We have Cadburys hot choc provided for us in the office, can't get enough of the stuff! In fact that reminds me, its my trip to the kitchen! :D

Nice :cool:

So what did you get your sis for Xmas?

I got her a Beautiful dressing gown from agent provocateur, bit pricey for a xmas present but she broke up with her bf over the hols so thought that would cheers her up… Which it did :D

does she want to make me one :D

Probably not, altough i'm sure she could produce mugs and mats or other bits and bobs with a photoshoped picture of your provision for a fee!! :D

The windscreen looks a bit odd, maybe where they've had to remove some kind of reflection? Apart from that it looks pretty cool :D

Good point, i've never noticed that, although it's there on the original image as shown below:

i have a question to ask, as i currently have a mental image i can't seem to get rid off........ does she look like you?

:run:

Its not that bad i just have a image of you(well your sister) in a black sexy dress gown, and a blonde wig, whats wrong with that?:innocent:

Good point, i've never noticed that, although it's there on the original image as shown below:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/Matt_H/MattH_project2_032.jpg

Ahhh, that'd be the wall's reflection, which has been removed, but left the rest of the windscreen unblended, which is why it looks odd. Maybe it could have been disguised with a reflection of the sun... Sorry if I'm nit-picking, I'm a perfectionist, I can't help it! :D