The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Left work today and found this.....

brucie-bonus

Parked the car is the staff car park, I also park it across the middle of 2 spaces for this very reason (car park is not very busy) and yet some muppet has still managed to hit my car. Went to speak CCTV and apparently there is no camera covering the staff car park, just the customer one:wtf: think I will be parking my car else where from now now on.

Was not a happy chappy when I this and Im not very bodywork minded so I have no idea if its an easy fix:(

Doesnt look as though there is much damage done though, chipped and cracked paint work, some of its gone down to whatever is under neath the paint work but that seems to be it.

100_0071 (Large).jpg

100_0069 (Large).jpg

Hell fire, that looks quite nasty. I it red paint I can see in the damage? If so, I'd be having a wander around the car park tomorrow to look for matching scrapes on a red car. If it's the staff car park, is it solely used by your company? I'd be tempted to speak to your boss about it, too.

Probably shouldn't have parked accross 2 spaces!! Pet hate of mine.

Hahahaha, yeah that thought had crossed my mind, but its happened to me before with my other car which is why I started doing it in the first place!:p

Im gonna keep my eyes peeled, some customers do use the car park as they're to lazy to walk the extra distance so I may never find the culprit. Most people know me at work because of the car so I would hope it wouldnt be any of my co-workers!

Spoke to the boss but as there is no camera over the car park, and so no proof it happened today while it was parked there, they cant and wont help.

Ouch! Nasty mate, such a shame there are so many tossers around that just dont give a fcuk. Feel for you mate

To be fair the driver was probably p1ssed- so didn't see it.

Hopefully it won't cost a fortune to fix up- if you're not going through your insurance that is :)

Hell fire, that looks quite nasty. Is it red paint I can see in the damage? If so, I'd be having a wander around the car park tomorrow to look for matching scrapes on a red car.

:yeahthat:

Might take a few days of checking, but if you find the culprit, it'll be well worth it!! You can always lie and say you have them on CCTV doing it, might help a confession!

As for a repair, you'll probably need the whole bumper spraying! Maybe worse if it needs blending!

Gutted for you mate, it's bad craic when someone doesn't have the decency to own up to their mistake. :(

On the bright side, it looks like it's the bumper only, you should be able to get it repaired and painted for £150 - £200...could've been across the wing and bumper which would have doubled the price...little consolation I expect though.

Hell fire, that looks quite nasty. I it red paint I can see in the damage? If so, I'd be having a wander around the car park tomorrow to look for matching scrapes on a red car. If it's the staff car park, is it solely used by your company? I'd be tempted to speak to your boss about it, too.

Maybe it was his boss' car! Just to make a point of not parking across two spaces. ;)

Sorry to see this, and if its all in the plastic, it shouldn't take too much to fix. A decent body shop should be able to do that reasonably cheaply. :)

i agree, then have a little chat with the bastard, if the boss can't do shit, if the chat don't work then leave a little present on his/her car like they did to you.:innocent:

looks like post office red to me !

I was going to say something along those lines. By the looks of where the scraping is surely it must have been a very high vehicle? Possibly reversed into it? Looks too high to be a front bumper or anything like that.