The mkiv Supra Owners Club

another help with colour

natony

i originally bought my supra very cheap as i it had front end damage (unrecorded) to repair and use for track days but now ive got in to the whole modding bug and bought a full do luck kit, trd rear spoiler and plan on getting 19's, tein coilovers and a leather retrim.

my main problem is i cant decided on what colour to go for, i dont want to pick the wrong colour and cheap the car but i do want something that looks racy and would also be good for the odd show and shine.

i saw an orange lamborghini today and that looked beautiful in the sun but then im not sure what it would look like on a supra :blink:

A few lads on have bright orange supra's , look for Matt H's example - nice car but had some bad luck with it .

Some shades of blue look stunning on a supra , Gaz and supradibbs ? i think have two awesome examples - some of the best Supra's i've seen.

Have a look through some members garage's bud ;)

Gunmetal is stunning too !

Totally agree about Gazs & Waynes, stunning, also hodge has an equally stunning blue one.

Looking at Matt H's will pretty much tell you if you're going to like that orange colour.

I don't think you can go far wrong with a lovely gunmetal, there's someone on here who got theirs done a lambo grey & it looked mint.

Also for me it's not just the colour that make the car, it's the wheels & accompianing kit. I've seen stunning cars in every colour & also crap ones. It's not the colour that makes the car, it's the car that makes the colour.

Personally I wouldn't go anywhere but black :D

Here is the lambo grey, cleland was the owner & the paint was lambo grigio avlon:

attachment.php?attachmentid=59637&d=1182757388

Edited by jevansio (see edit history)