The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thought Supra's were reliable!!!

Carl

Funny you should say that... I broke down on the M25 Friday nite.

The crank shaft pulley come off, took out the radiator cooling fan and after i managed to point the car towards the hard shoulder and drift across from the outside lane, the top blew off the header tank covering my screen in some nice water! Nightmare!

I must admit she looked gorgeous sitting on the hard shoulder, all clean with the light shining on her hehe ;o) That did take away the pain.

Never thought i would see my baby on the back of a recovery truck though!

Dave

Supra is the way forward, then it's sideways all the way!

Funny you should say that... I broke down on the M25 Friday nite.

The crank shaft pulley come off, took out the radiator cooling fan and after i managed to point the car towards the hard shoulder and drift across from the outside lane, the top blew off the header tank covering my screen in some nice water! Nightmare!

I must admit she looked gorgeous sitting on the hard shoulder, all clean with the light shining on her hehe ;o) That did take away the pain.

Never thought i would see my baby on the back of a recovery truck though!

Dave

Supra is the way forward, then it's sideways all the way!

That's quite an unlucky first post story really...Mine has been superb for 9 years, except a couple of battery changes and one idle problem. Maybe an alternator issue?- I can't remember :)

Nearly 3 years and had a water pump fail and replaced the clutch because the rear main seal was leaking on it a bit.

Otherwise just lots of tyres!

She's been the most reliable car I've had. My Mondeo breaks down every time I even glance at it, my girlfriend's GT4 has been a complete heap too, every time I fix it, something else breaks.

Nearly 3 years and had a water pump fail and replaced the clutch because the rear main seal was leaking on it a bit.

Otherwise just lots of tyres!

She's been the most reliable car I've had. My Mondeo breaks down every time I even glance at it, my girlfriend's GT4 has been a complete heap too, every time I fix it, something else breaks.

Hummm well i think i may have just picked a bad supe then. :( i have had to replace the clutch, have the gearbox in bits, All new gear linkage and bush's, And i have still not got to the bottom of this horrible Clanking noise i have from the front end :( maybe one day after many more 1000's lol ;). Got to think on the brightside i do still love her :D.