The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Carbon Bonnet

ClaireRZ-S

prob not the bonnet is 700 new looking for 400 for it i can have simon paint it when my car is in the bodyshop white

I dont see any reason why you cant rub it back down to carbon and re laquer it but to be honest in white i think would look so much nicer

Hmm ok so for 400 it would be painted white :)

I was really unsure about going down the carbon bonnet route, but when Ash decided to sell his decided to try it and sell it on if necessary.

I know mine is silver but it looks much more aggressive now and everyone that has seen it likes it,

I am very happy with the look and I am pleased I gave it a go, as already said put up a thread asking for someone to photoshop it for you, it gives an idea.

I think it depends on the car, some can pull it off, some can't. Also some days I like carbon bonets, others I don't. That said one thing I never tire off is a nice clean white car.

Take Waynes above for example, that looks much better blue, I don't think it would suit a full carbon bonnet.

Their is a definate personal preference thing here, but that goes for the whole modding/kits thing.

Different kits come and go, choices change.

I have really noticed a lot of people prefering the stock look or Ridox kit now, and the last couple of years it was the Do-luck front and Trial rear.

It all comes down to your personal taste and in my opinion what helps make the Supra so great,

:Das it can look awesome in so many illkes;)

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)