The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New to Supra scene

Guest Shane Browne

Guest Shane Browne

Hello People,

Hey folks i am very new to the supra scene and i am in waiting to purchase my first one, have a bit of time which is in my favour, really searching everywhere for the right deal have been in touch with Jurgen @ JM Impots and he seems really sound and very helpful but not sure if i can strectch my budget that far, does anyone know of a company in Bradford called jap performance cars as they have a really nice supra more realistic to my price range and would like to hear some positive comments before making inuiries,

Thanks for any helpful suggestions

I would avoid anyone in the Bradford/Keighley area selling cars as they all seem to be cowboys.

Jurgen has a really good reputation here, but if your not desperate, then I would either save up for one of his, or keep an eye out on the for sale section here.

:D Welcome Shane, hope works not too demanding today :p as youve probably guessed im off today :D

The one your looking at in Bradford looks good but as ive said im unsure what they are like being from bradford and so close to Keithley trading centre :blink: not a good reputation to say the least :taped:

Good luck in your search mucker ;)

Cheers

-Ian-

Guest Shane Browne

thanks for that i am looking for a twin turbo not too heavily modified, i am keeping a close eye on the classifeied ads here and there is some really nice cars i will have about 7000 to spend or more if i wait til after the summer, i am really looking forward to getting a supra so it will most likely be sooner much sooner than the summer

Guest Shane Browne

thanks Jurgen

I love that white gt but import to Ireland is 1500 euro and another 1400 for road tax and another grand for insurance so could justify spending that much

Thanks for your assistant over the last week or two hopefully i will win the lotto or something in the near future

Welcome along, If you have time to spare why not become a paid up member and then you can access the for sale section of the site etc.. Or you can get a reputable chap like Jurgen to help you out, he really really does know his stuff :)

Hi Shane and welcome to the forum. I would take Jurgen's advice. Don't overlook the TT Auto, they are great cars, in stock form they will out perform a manual at road speeds in most hands. In stop start traffic they are a delight to drive. With your budget you could get a very good Auto.

:hello: and :welcome:

Its hard waiting patiently for the right supra to come along once you've decided to buy one ;) You could do a lot worse than buy from someone on here. As has been said, it should be a well looked after beast. Those are some hefty charges you have to pay befofe you even get behind the wheel though!! :blink:

Good luck in your search and don't be in a hurry to buy, the right one for you is out there ;) Might be worth putting a little more money away, maybe 8K if you can.

Linda

x

thanks Jurgen

I love that white gt but import to Ireland is 1500 euro and another 1400 for road tax and another grand for insurance so could justify spending that much

Thanks for your assistant over the last week or two hopefully i will win the lotto or something in the near future

I know of a good clean white 95 TT manual with 65k miles, based in cork, Looking for 10k euro and its on Irish plates, NCT'd and taxed IIRC.

Edit owner I believe is on the forums aswell.

Pics to large to embed:

http://i27.tinypic.com/2akbg93.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/2akbg93.jpg

http://i29.tinypic.com/2rpzb5z.jpg

Edited by Supra-Dupra (see edit history)

Guest Shane Browne

Thanks to everyboby who has been really helpful in their replies i have got alot outta your comments and will keep the fingers arms legs crossed that it will be sooner rather than later before i can cushion my ass on the front drivers seat of a supra