The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another Victim of the Credit Crunch

Firestorm

Wow.. Never thought id see myself writing this.. but im getting ever so close to having to sell my Supe. With The current climate what it is.. and me Always living on the breadline each month.. there seems to be money tied up in the car which would help ease my current status. Then theirs the fact that i am Touring with my band In July aswell.. and that could include a European Leg of a tour and with Parts to buy for the Drums it just seems to mount up.

Makes me wanna cry lol cos i love this car so much.. and was looking forward to doing some more track days in it. we shall have to see, im not overly desperate to sell at the momment and im trying every way to work things so i dont.. all i can say is that well have to see aswell.

If i do sell i will still be looking to get another when im a bit more stable.. and ill still be around these parts.. hopefully still meeting up with the Midlands guys!

Anyway, you might see my car up soon lol!

wish me luck lol

i agree too it is crap and it nice...True Mr Alex i could prob pick up another after tour?

Or you could garage it for a bit? Pick up a little 1.2 uno or something and run that for 6-12 months? :D

maybe a Stripped out N/A that overheats: :p

If that's your choice, I hear they go faster than some BPU cars around llandow. :p

If you're intending to come back to Supras in the future, don't sell yours unless you absolutely have to - be honest with yourself, with a time-dependant sale andin times when the market is reduced and all petrol-munching cars have dropped in value a LOT, how much are you going to get for it, really? Are you 100% sure you can't get that from elsewhere? If it's your daily driver and you do more than a few thousand miles a year, get a cheapo shed with plenty of MOT and garage the Supra for a bit.

thats pretty much in essence what ive done tbh. i have a 1.2 clio run around as my daily driver. and supe is now just one covered up and stored away on my off-road parking space. i really dont want to...but actually as things would have it.. i got a pay-rise ysterday so i mite be okay afterall.:D