The mkiv Supra Owners Club

na springs give a stock height?

nickball75

Hi,

If I were to buy stock TT suspension for an NA I know it will sit higher. If I put some stock NA springs on the TT shocks, will it sit at the standard NA height? :confused:

Putting NA springs on a TT will make it sit lower than both NA and TT ride height. The TT car is heavier, so if you fit a spring with a lower spring rate it will always be lower :)

An NA with NA springs vs a TT with TT springs provide the same ride height (give or take)

Putting NA springs on a TT will make it sit lower than both NA and TT ride height. The TT car is heavier, so if you fit a spring with a lower spring rate it will always be lower :)

An NA with NA springs vs a TT with TT springs provide the same ride height (give or take)

im putting TT shocks on my NA. Im a bit concearned about the height so was thinking of putting NA springs on the TT shocks. would the end result be a standard height NA

im putting TT shocks on my NA. Im a bit concearned about the height so was thinking of putting NA springs on the TT shocks. would the end result be a standard height NA

Ah, gotcha, the shocks won't make a difference to ride height. I'm not even sure there is any difference between NA and TT shocks.

If you have an NA, keep the NA springs.

cheers homer, very much appreciate the swift response. I'll go and buy some shocks now, ta :)

No worries, if you are buying new, wouldn't it be best to buy shocks designed for your car? The stock (optional) Bilsteins are a nice compromise between comfort, handling and cost.