The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A little meet up

adnanshah247

They look awesome!

What front ends are on both of them?...

Adnan do you commercially work on Supra's or is it just a hobby?..

Just asking as I'm also in London and if I need some bodywork done in the future it would be good to have someone close by...

They look awesome!

What front ends are on both of them?...

Adnan do you commercially work on Supra's or is it just a hobby?..

Just asking as I'm also in London and if I need some bodywork done in the future it would be good to have someone close by...

hey darett, no i do it purely as a hobby, i can do all bodywork as i fitted my own body kit on the purple sup in the pic and resprayed the entire car. preferably would do small pieces because a full car is a lot of work and time consuming which i dont really have due to busy work hours.

p.s. Marcs has a Top Secret front end and mine is a JDL.

Cheers for the comments guys, still not used to getting Vileside remarks:d

As said above , stunning supes ! credit to you both, think the red just shades it for me, with the trd spoiler etc, but must change those wing indicator lenses to clear tho bud :thumbs:!

Adnan has got a TRD for his aswell but don't think he has decided whether to leave it off or not, think I'm going to spray the indicators black tbh mate, think it'll go better with the red and black theme.

What sets them off the best is having no reg plate on the front, thats why I think most pics of US supras looks so good. I really wish it wasn't illegal :(

Definetly agree with that, but got pulled today for no numberplate, the copper said I could have a stick-on one though:blink: took his badge number anyway (it's on the fixed penalty slip :( )