The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Really happy with my new Toy

pjavon

Don't start me on the black/silver debate again:rolleyes: Jamie, could well be changed to satin black in the future but i could do with seeing one to make up my mind:d:d

Just watched one of your trackday vids, looks like it about to do a wheelie on some of the straights:d:d

Paul

Looks a stunner mate:cool: only thing id change is the dash to a matt/gloss black:)

I agree but think gloss is too shiny and matts a little dull, satin perhaps :)

Like the rest though and looks in pretty good condition and ofcoarse its Black ;):D

Don't start me on the black/silver debate again:rolleyes: Jamie, could well be changed to satin black in the future but i could do with seeing one to make up my mind:d:d

Just watched one of your trackday vids, looks like it about to do a wheelie on some of the straights:d:d

Paul

Did mine satin black a few months ago, very pleased with it

:D:d Thanks for the comments, give me chance on the fog light, I've only had the car 2 weeks, it's certainly not staying like that but haven't even had chance to look into the options yet, think the best option maybe it falling off:d

The dash is quite a dark shade of silver, I'm just not that good with a camera;)

Any good options on the fog light are much appreciated although the boot build for the sub is next i think and some new seats, thinking of recaro speed with ambla leather and silver suede at the moment. Had a good price from demon tweeks today:D

They look like this

cross-speed-l-large.gif

Search for fog light conversion, I recently had the conversion done (pixelfills thread), just printed the wiring diagrams, bought the parts from maplins as listed and got an auto electrics place to do the work, no issues with it at all. Like the dash and wheels by the way. Can I offer a bit of advice, don't be tempted to fit any after market kits, keep it stock, looks great as it is, I sometimes regret having gone down the kit route. Steve