The mkiv Supra Owners Club

LED sidelight quandry

Guigsy

Right. I have HID's. But my sidelights look a bit yellow now.

So i want some LED replacements. But...

My car is a UK spec, and i have facelift indicators with sidelights in them aswell as indicators and i also have the sidelights in the headlamps.

I understand the bulbs i need for the sidelights in the facelift indicators are 501 w5w's?

I guess the ones inside the little dome in the headlights will be the same?

Anyone know where i can get them?

Try here :http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180322576593&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX_Stores&refitem=180308855341&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget&_trksid=p284.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSI%26its%3DI%26itu%3DCR%252BUCI%26otn%3D4%26ps%3D42

Edit: Beaten to it. I've also bought these from the above ebay seller :)

what about the rear number plate bulbs?

The trader I bought these off sell things like that too:). I have bought indercator lights on eBay too.... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2pcs-7440-7443-T20-11W-HP-LED-Amber-Indicator-Bulbs_W0QQitemZ190282858264QQihZ009QQcategoryZ72233QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262 ... To be honest the lights I bought are a bit of an experiment:rolleyes:, I have the face-lift sidelights here ( Not on the car yet) and the white LED 12,s fit in the small outside hole. I haven't recieved the indicators yet ( I dont know if the will be too bright?) But they are so cheap....!!

normal indicator bulbs are fine for me :p

Which are? Its like getting blood from a stone :p

I was looking for chrome indicator lights, but the price was ridiculous for what they were. I don,t think the amber LED,s will be seen through the clear lenses:)