The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any interest in an outdoor activity day?

SteveR

There is a centre in Malvern that are rubbish at advertising themselves, but have been told they have 2 years to become self-sufficient or they'll be closed (previously they have had funding from the county council as lots of schools use them). I'd like to support them by organising something if I can as I know it's a great resource for the area, plus it's a top laugh. :D

I organised a day there many years ago for my scuba diving club and it was great.

It'd be approx £30 for a full day of ~20 activities (e.g. the (not very) high ropes course and other similar things) including a buffet lunch, and they have bunk rooms available for a beery night afterwards if we wanted to make it a bit more epic.

Anyone interested?

We could even make it a Midlands Vs South West event? ;)

http://worcestershire.whub.org.uk/home/wcc-edu-mh-activity.jpg

• 2 months later...