The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Well my sweety is back on road !!!

adnanshah247

In the not so far past you may remember my thread of my car smashing in a speed hump and basically pi$$ing me off at the council! Council told me to get stuffed and I was again left out of pocket with my car looking like a skyline :p

Heres the link of the damage done:-

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=171030&highlight=speed+hump

Well after plenty of time and effort spent she is done, well was done in time for Ace Cafe! I was half asleep at the meet!

Gave her a wash and a little polish and now shes back on road were she belongs!

HAPPY DAYS! :clap::thanku:

DSC05486.JPG

DSC05487.JPG

DSC05488.JPG

DSC05489.JPG

DSC05496.JPG

DSC05506.JPG

DSC05507.JPG

DSC05509.JPG

DSC05510.JPG

Looked great at Ace Cafe Adnan, loving the midnight purple but would like to see how it is in the daytime.

Did you manage to get the finishing touches and polish done?

Looking good. What about the doors? Talk to me.

They are gone thank god, one of the hinges came from dudes old car :D Not an easy job to do with the wings he has.

Looked great at Ace Cafe Adnan, loving the midnight purple but would like to see how it is in the daytime.

Did you manage to get the finishing touches and polish done?

They are gone thank god, one of the hinges came from dudes old car :D Not an easy job to do with the wings he has.

yeah, it was a right pain in the a$$ but the wings are still giving me a lil grief, its so close to the door when you open it but ill have to try something else, for now though its looking and functioning perfect. Im taking the plunge soon and going single so at the moment ill pay all my attention to that because incase the body gets tattered by mechanics etc i can do all the final niggly bits in one go. re-did the polish and the cars colour was so rich. today the sun was out and it looked unbelievable, heads were turning everywhere!