The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra to4z hks

wilkorangerover

doesn't sound unreasonable given the mileage, the questions i would want to know are turbo size, power, ecu and mapping, IMO any size single turbo needs a high stall otherwise it wont drive very well, what condition and how much abuse the gear box has had would also worry me slightly but if that mileage can be 100% verified (and as its an import i dont think they can :() it should be ok

for cash they said, 7500.........

iam also looking at this........http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/TOYOTA+SUPRA/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146-236,N-240-4294966972-4294967173/search.action?postcode=s431et&radius=1500&showMoreOptions=&referrer=quick

the one at 14,995

15K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for an NA/-T - you gotta be shittin me!!!!!

15K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for an NA/-T - you gotta be $#@!tin me!!!!!

holy cr*p that is expensive, talk about think of a number and double it :taped:, to be fair its quite well presented, i wonder if it has the getrag fitted or still on the N/A chocolate box, i wonder if they would tell you its a converted N/A when you turn up, i suspect not

holy cr*p that is expensive, talk about think of a number and double it :taped:, to be fair its quite well presented, i wonder if it has the getrag fitted or still on the N/A chocolate box, i wonder if they would tell you its a converted N/A when you turn up, i suspect not

that one iirc was around 20-22k'ish 4/5 years ago, I *think* it was originally imported by jap angels

wilko,

how come you change so often? why not buy just buy a decent one and keep it? :)

they said the papers got stolen on the import ferrys LOL

:lol:

now that's funny!

Import docs and any history would be in the hands of the importer by mail around 2-3 weeks before the car docks and they wouldnt be able to register the car without them so that's a questionable comment there ;)

just been on the phone regarding the automatic, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Supra-S...1%7C240%3A1318

what does everyone think its worth??

they said they can do a good cash deal.....

Also there is no screamer pipe, could one be fitted and how much roughly would it cost to sort it??

cheers

PS not bothering with the na-t miles to high price

Edited by wilkorangerover (see edit history)