The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best place to buy discs

Guest anthonyonions

Guest anthonyonions

I'm after some advice on where's the best place to buy a set of stock UK spec 323mm brake discs. I'm after both the front and the rear.

Any advice is greatly apprecaited.

Cheers,

Ant

Guest anthonyonions

Will check the motor factors and halfords trade out. Was mainly wondering what online sources people had used.

Toyota I would imagine I'd have to sell my soul before purchasing from there.

Through Steve Manley i think i paid approx £75 per disc so not exspensive and work very well with new Dot 5 fluid.

I wouldnt use aftermarket discs unless someone had good previous experiance with them, ive bought motor factors discs for BMW's and yes there cheap but they were crap at stopping the car compared to o/e.

Guest anthonyonions

Thanks all.

I think another options I'm going for is a good condition set of used discs. These wouldn't be run, but just used for mocking up caliper placement, trying to shell out as little as poss for the mocking up stage of the project I'm doing.

Anyone have any used discs laying about?

Ta,

Ant