The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra tt auto....what price for a quick sale

n boost

I have been offered a red BPU supra tt auto m reg with 85k miles and 19" alloys in good condition as a px for my r33 gtr.

What kind of price would i be able to sell it if i took it in px + cash on top obviously?

I would need to sell the supra fairly quickly so can not afford to have it sitting around.

So people....what you reckon i would get if i stuck it on ebay with no reserve?

Thanks in advance.

It's not the time for selling cars like these for a good price (from sellers perspective), so if you're taking a p/x to sell on quickly instead of keeping, I'd think against it tbh

Exactly what i was going to say. The guy who wants the p/x would have to be giving you a decent wedge of cash to make it worthwhile.

You're mental to consider this.

Almost all the auto TT's and a good proportion of the 6spds that were for sale in October are still unsold now. The only Autos selling are the tatty bargain basement shit heaps that need (imo) a few thousand spent on them.

[sHOCK][/sHOCK]

Agreed

If you get the right cash your way to sweeten the deal, you could sell the Auto TT for the right money to sell quickly and you would have no issues, I would say 3K would sell it in a day, I would have it ;)

lol, 3k would def be a little:shock: to low:tongue:

Edited by supraGZaerotop (see edit history)

Anything will sell at the right price.

Used to, just talk to the car dealers and you'll see this is just not the case anymore as people just aren't buying full stop.

My mate (The jag dealer) said the CAP black book became irrelevent a long time ago and it's very difficult to value cars at the moment and are selling at huge losses and is struggling to get non-Jags underwritten or taken on by other dealers at any price.

how much would an original 1994 gz aerotop TT auto be worth do you guys think, not looking to sell but be nice to know, one of around 600 produced if what i read is correct, that making it a rare car, very rare id say.

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l462/supraGZaerotop/supraaero.jpg

http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l462/supraGZaerotop/2jzgte.jpg

A good n/a aero will fetch 4k so yours would have to be 7-8?. As you say an original gz aero is quite rare.

A good n/a aero will fetch 4k so yours would have to be 7-8?. As you say an original gz aero is quite rare.

thats more like it, the na aero do seem to fetch good coin, so mine should be around £7000-£9000 imo, the right buyer of course. i paid £8000k for it a year ago. well really i gave £3800 and my nissan 200sx s14a loads of bits on it with 120k on the colock

Don't wanna upset your apple cart but I was offered a red GZ aerotop TT just before I bought my black one for £9k and that was nearly 5 years ago. For some odd reason the TT aerotops don't seem to have clung onto their value as much as the NA aerotops have. Put this way I sold my N/A aerotop for about £6k 5 years ago and I reckon it would still fetch about £5k now however the BPU TT I replaced it with lost me £3k in 18 months.

thats more like it, the na aero do seem to fetch good coin, so mine should be around £7000-£9000 imo, the right buyer of course. i paid £8000k for it a year ago. well really i gave £3800 and my nissan 200sx s14a loads of bits on it with 120k on the colock

Jokes aside you would be very lucky at the moment to get more than 5K IMO, its an old Supra TT Auto and the market has almost come to a halt

NA Autos will be going for 1K in the coming weeks for sure, I have seen 1.5K already and purchased TT6 for £3400 and NA Auto for £1700 myself last year when the there was no credit crunch !!