The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Membership goodies

Guest sleeping giant

Guest sleeping giant

Hi i only joined the other week and have payed my membership and was just wondering how long it usually takes for all your stuff to come in the post?:rolleyes:

click on user cp, then edit your details, right at the bottom theres options for a membership pack. tick that, sit back and relax :)

one of the mods does them and sends them out, cant remember who it is though :)

be patient though because he or she does it in their own time so it may take a while :)

Yeah i did tick the box i remember. Gems tell me you didnt pay when you joined in Jun 08

nooo only paid week or so ago..... dont think they are that slow lol

I did a batch 3 weeks ago, if you requested one before then please PM me, these things often get lost in the post (or as we're finding ripped open by theiving post office staff thinking the membership card is a credit card :( )

I don't get much time to do these due to work commitments, so sorry for any delay you're getting. They go out about once a month now.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi just reposing as i still havnt recieved my pack in the post yet. Can any1 tell me whats going on please?

Homer deals with these, he doesn't get much time to do them due to his work commitments, he'll be sorry for any delay you're getting. They go out about once a month now so you should get one soon.

You aren't really missing out on anything that's likely to change your life, hang in there though.

Guest sleeping giant

You aren't really missing out on anything that's likely to change your life, hang in there though.

I know just would have been nice to be given a date or somthing just to assure you that your money hasnt vanished, :search:

I know just would have been nice to be given a date or somthing just to assure you that your money hasnt vanished, :search:

Ah I get you now, come to think if it Homer has been buying a lot of nice things recently, I heard he'd had a perm too and they don't come cheap.

I reckon you could be onto something, it's a cunning plan to rip new members off, OK they give you full access to the forum, change your membership status and all that but is that really why we join up? Heck no! We want out small piece of plastic, a few small pieces of paper and a sticker or two!

Maybe you should open a new post up in the dispute section to see if you can get a refund or to speed up the delivery of your pack? That's what I'd do in this situation anyway.

Ah I get you now, come to think if it Homer has been buying a lot of nice things recently, I heard he'd had a perm too and they don't come cheap.

I reckon you could be onto something, it's a cunning plan to rip new members off, OK they give you full access to the forum, change your membership status and all that but is that really why we join up? Heck no! We want out small piece of plastic, a few small pieces of paper and a sticker or two!

Maybe you should open a new post up in the dispute section to see if you can get a refund or to speed up the delivery of your pack? That's what I'd do in this situation anyway.

Darryl with a perm :rlol:

I think people need to remember that the people that moderate and run this forum, are not paid to do so, and if your like homer who works every other set of ours apart from UK ones, the last thing id want to do was trapse down to the post office

I can understand what your saying, but if your money had vanished then you wouldnt have been able to browse certain parts of the forum or continue posting after a certain amount of posts, surely you have realised this?

Personally i would PM Homer, so that you dont come across so demanding to the rest of the club members, who have respect for the people who work hard to keep this club going after there day to day jobs :rolleyes:

Guest sleeping giant
Darryl with a perm :rlol:

I think people need to remember that the people that moderate and run this forum, are not paid to do so, and if your like homer who works every other set of ours apart from UK ones, the last thing id want to do was trapse down to the post office

Personally i would PM Homer, so that you dont come across so demanding to the rest of the club members, who have respect for the people who work hard to keep this club going after there day to day jobs :rolleyes:

Didnt think i came across demanding just asking for a simple resolution for my question, and mate are you trying to make me look like the bad guy or wot "erm coming across so demanding to the rest of the club members, who have respect for the people who work hard to keep this club going after there day to day jobs :rolleyes: I totally respect what all these people do for all of us its great and im glad to be part of it.

WTF mate your reading to far into this question, you might realise that if you pulled your tongue out of homers arse.

Sorry Homer no offence

Didnt think i came across demanding just asking for a simple resolution for my question, and mate are you trying to make me look like the bad guy or wot "erm coming across so demanding to the rest of the club members, who have respect for the people who work hard to keep this club going after there day to day jobs :rolleyes: I totally respect what all these people do for all of us its great and im glad to be part of it.

WTF mate your reading to far into this question, you might realise that if you pulled your tongue out of homers arse.

Sorry Homer no offence

Dont worry, she is a girl ;)

Your money pays for you to be a full member of the club - as explained in the club rules which you would have read when you signed up.

The 'pack' as such is just an added plus.

You'll get yours as soon as is possible I'm sure.

Guest sleeping giant
Your money pays for you to be a full member of the club - as explained in the club rules which you would have read when you signed up.

The 'pack' as such is just an added plus.

You'll get yours as soon as is possible I'm sure.

I really dont want to seem like im making a big issue out of this but some people?

"You'll get yours as soon as is possible" You think that is an acceptable answer. :search: