The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Which Indicator Bulbs

ClaireRZ-S

Hi

Sorry for the silly question but i just don't know. Since new bumper was put on the indicator to the right dont work. The indicator just makes a quick clicking noise. Its the clear indicator thats in the bumper and the orange one thats stuck onto the side of the bumper. They both don't work . The orange one to the left doesn't work either, will both stop working if one does'nt work?? Just wondering do you know what bulbs i need for this as i'm going to try and get it fixed tomorrow. Thanks.

The bulbs for the front indicator will be 7440 W21W (T20).

The bulb for the side is 501 W5W.

The quick clicking is possibly because one (or more) of your bulbs are out and hence there isn't enough resistance. If you put try to put the indicator on and have a look at your rear indicator you should notice it is flashing quickly. It may be a simple case that the indicator loom is not plugged back in or has become severed (both bulbs the same side being out) - I'd check this first.

They should fit the front or rear for facelift models..... however, I think you'll need to add resistors or they'll flash too quickly and you'll have a "bulb out" warning on the dash.

They should fit the front or rear for facelift models..... however, I think you'll need to add resistors or they'll flash too quickly and you'll have a "bulb out" warning on the dash.

They have got them in already on the printed circuit board...they are ready to go ...just wondered if they would fit. I have measured the facelift sidelights and they should fit in the large inner compartment :)