The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Garage Whifbitz Supra race car build

Paul Whiffin

Hi chaps,

Started today on the winter overhaul getting the car ready for this years proper assault on Time Attack.

I went to Nitron today to have the car measured up as mine will be the first kit they've made for the Supra. I'm going for there 3 way kit which is about as good as you can get, should hopefully help to tame the beast a little. Top quality dampers these babies are, more details on there website here http://www.nitron.co.uk/

I will also be selling these in 1 way, 2 way and 3 way formats to cater for all needs, I'll let you know prices when they are finished in about 3 weeks time. I took some pics of the car up on the corner weight tables and a pic of there damper assembling area, nice outfit.

These are the RX7 kits they sell which are similar but mine will have remote reservoirs so I can adjust them from under the bonnet and boot area

Edited by Paul Whiffin (see edit history)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh and the car weighed 1504kg with a full tank of fuel. Anyone know how much 70 litres of fuel weighs? Once I've finished the mods I've got planned I'll go back and get ir corner weighted to see what the difference is.

Do you know what your front to rear balance was?

It was gleaming when I left!

I know what you mean. I went to a meet/convoy a month or so ago. When i got to the convoy starting location my car was filthy and everyone elses was clean. We left and arrived at the meet and it was like id driven cross country to get there while everyone elses was still clean :(

Im sure the supra attracts dirt because of its shape or something :(

I know what you mean. I went to a meet/convoy a month or so ago. When i got to the convoy starting location my car was filthy and everyone elses was clean. We left and arrived at the meet and it was like id driven cross country to get there while everyone elses was still clean :(

Im sure the supra attracts dirt because of its shape or something :(

You should see the state of my BMW at the mo, cant read the number plate.

+ the heavy twins

lighter wheels

lighter breaks ? :search:

lighter seats

lighter engine internals.

Big single turbo weighs a ton

Greddy 4 row weighs some

Wheels and tyres combined probably are just as heavy as stock

Seats and brakes lighter

Bodykit weighs more than stock

4" exhaust with 3 silencers, not light at all

I've removed aircon which a bit of a saving