The mkiv Supra Owners Club

seriously optamistic price

dr_jekyll

I think we have all seen far far worse. N/a's for 10k for instance that look awful. I hate veilside but that doesnt look all that bad

Let these guys try and drive the price up i say, ive seen far worse and all this needs is the wing throwing in the bin and get some wheels that dont look like they were designed by a food blender company :D oh and some turbo's would help lol

Guest Angry Koala

It's ok except:

"FULL ORIGINAL VEILSIDE BODYKIT", er that's other than the OEM skirts and spats is it? ie Veilside rear wing and front bumper and splitter? fills you full of confidence in the knowledge of the company who are so proud to have imported it and serviced it....

Also what's with the "I couldn't be arsed wiring the dvd and the pillar mounted gauges behind the dash - it adds a touch of class when you have to be careful getting in and out and driving in case you pull them out" approach?

Oh and forget putting UK brakes on it cos those front wheels have actually rubbed the paint off the leading edge of the J-Spec calipers when they've flexed under load on the steering!

It's worth the money though..... on the condition there's at least 4 grand in cash in the glovebox.... :D