The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sold That For This

pjavon

Yeah really quick cars and ultimately a lot faster then the supra on track but I've now got a 2 year old so we can all have some fun a the supra:D

Just ordered a child seat for the back, a britax freeway is the good fit i found out on here, so happy all round.

It's only a N/A with 83,000 miles but the body work is in good condition for the age of the car, better than the merc's and BMW's i seen, and as it'll spend most of the time getting polished etc in the garage and only come out to see the sun shine it'll do me just fine.

I'm in North Wales, is there any good meets i can go to or any links to good shows through the year that are worth attending would be really appreciated.

Thanks Paul