The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nice soop but 208mph?

bigcol

An odd conversion to say the least, some nicely done things but also some very messy work.

Ridiculous price as much of the spec doesn't make sense or add up. The performance figures are a joke :D

Seen that registration before somewhere....

Yep, thats very familiar...

Ahh, Miami GT i think....

Yes it was.

It has come a very very long way.

It was a light sky blue colour. Iirc it had a single set up that was a total mess, it also had its twin exhaust pipe routed into the boot and exhaust came out between the rear lights (now that was a Stevie Wonder install). The whole car was a mess even the bodykit was fitted by a poor bodykit fitter on a poor day getting poor money to do his usual poor quality.

From what it was and what it is now is night vs day. A lot of work inside and out the car has been done. However the paint job is not the best imho, as cracks had appeared in the paint in the ridge between the roof and door, a few overspray areas.

That is all I can remember at the moment.

Edited by jamesmark
Something to do with 14, but not the number 14. (see edit history)

True Nat, a VS bumper without a VS spoiler is like a c*ck without balls.

It's a well known fact that the VS spoiler reduces the top speed of the Supra from 208mph to 202mph, which is probably why he only went for the front bumper and over fenders.

Yes, I am being sarcastic.

0-60 in 3.5 lol, is it a GTR in disguise?

208mph with that bhp and increased rev limit is possible. However in a spoilerless Supra its suicide, it you had to brake it would be all over the place.

I think that you will have fried the autobox before reaching 208 mph, at least after a 0-60 mph in less than 4 sec :p:D

Too loud and attention seeking for me. :) My VS is in better taste.

Looks really nice,love the colour,just needs the Veilside spoiler to match the kit.

True Nat, a VS bumper without a VS spoiler is like a c*ck without balls.

Why would anyone "need" Veilside kit?? The car is already a mess, let's not kick it while it's down.....;)

Did Number1boyRacer have that plate?

Nail > Head > Well Done!!

H.