The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRR dyno day (April/May)- vote on date please

Homer

Which days can you attend (multichoice)  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Which days can you attend (multichoice)

Hi folks, as mentioned in another thread I'm arranging another dyno day for the club. Prices are as normal, 12+ cars = £35. Longer slots for mapping may also be available and Ryan.G *should* be available on the day if you require any mapping from him.

As we're in nice and early we have some choice on the dates, but they are getting booked out FAST so we need to confirm a date ASAP.

Some dates are suggested in the options, these have been picked not to clash with any major events (I’m aware of!). There is Japfest on May 16th, JTS on May 31st and Japshow on 21st June.

So, please case you vote. These are multichoice, so flag all days that are possible. Also, please only vote if you have any intention of attending!!

http://www.surreyrollingroad.co.uk/

Surrey Rolling Road Ltd,

Unit 120, Qinetiq Chobham lane,

Surrey, KT16 0EE

Looks like we have enough interest to make this viable :)

April 25th is off the cards as quite a few can't do that date (including me now).

May 9th seems the most preferable dates for the numbers, but before booking this are there any objections to this date?