The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cannon ball run europe 2009

spiderpigcity

Right then folks. I have just reserved myself a place on the Cannon Ball Run Europe for July 09. 5 Days.

I am looking for sponsorship or any help with parts and tyres etc.

The car will be a t67dbb Auto (modified) silver supra, (some parts from Paul at Whifbitz). Space will be available for stickers on the Bonnet, Boot, Spoiler, Doors, Wing mirrors, Bumpers and front & rear windscreen.

S.S.A.F.A

soldiers, sailors, airforce association the patron been the Queen.

All money raised will be donated to the Charity for SSAFA .

All you traders out there get yourselves rammed in and help us out. Any support would be appreciated by members. They will also be making a documentary on it as well , so there is a good chance i can wangle my way into that.

3000 miles of Full Boost!!

I will be doing the trip with my old mate Jonhy Boy (age64). He is a right laugh and thinks he's still 18.

(Anyone who wants to donate their misses for 5 days is welcome. Only 2 seats in the back so spaces are limited)

I will be filming it all the way. (DVDs of the film will be available for a small fee)

Again any ideas and support is most welcome.

Lets see how the Supra stands up to the rest!!

Edited by spiderpigcity (see edit history)

I was hoping these events were going to be phased out.

:(

All they do is give performance and sportscar drivers a bad name. And they definitely give the British a bad name in Europe.

The profile has changed since 07 when 2 people died. its not about bling cars anymore. its more about charity. a smart car won last year.

Edited by spiderpigcity (see edit history)

Good on you for doing charity work (Even if it is enjoyable!) There seems to be alot of bad feeling towards these cannonball/gumball etc events due to some rather selfish and wreckless action by an individual who killed a couple (Last year?), and now everyone who takes part seems to get tarnished with the same brush. Good on you I say.

Good on you for doing charity work (Even if it is enjoyable!) There seems to be alot of bad feeling towards these cannonball/gumball etc events due to some rather selfish and wreckless action by an individual who killed a couple (Last year?), and now everyone who takes part seems to get tarnished with the same brush. Good on you I say.

The guy driving is going to be 64, he is the oldest driver on the run this year.

Group of chavs thrashing perfectly good cars on the road with no idea how to drive them. Meh. I'll give you 50p not to do it to yourself. :)

not really profiled for pissups and chavs anymore, since the accident in 07. its more about charity and meeting people really. they also dont want the verons and stuff either. including fuel and entrance fees you will need about 8k.

and a set of tyres.

not really profiled for pissups and chavs anymore, since the accident in 07. its more about charity and meeting people really. they also dont want the verons and stuff either. including fuel and entrance fees you will need about 8k.

and a set of tyres.

Oh from experience I know I'd need more than 1 set of tyres lol.

The lack of exotica just puts me off more TBH. The days of cross-continent racing are well and truely dead.