The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any interest in a trackday around March?

Wez

Which Circuit  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which Circuit

CANCELLED

:tongue:

The group has been setup and details are here :-

Event : Brands Hatch 18th March

Noise : 105db static

Group : mkivsupra.net

Tel : 0870 850 5014

Call the number above to book and pay.

If you add any extras ie instruction, helmet hire etc this will also be discounted at 10% if you book now, extras on the day will not be discounted.

We will also be allocated 5 garages, 2 cars per garage, if more than 10 cars then more garages should be available.

Other cars are allowed under our group booking.

Any questions let me know as MSV will also be providing me with updates on who has booked etc.

01. Wez

http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/trackdays/event-details.asp?ProductID=4710

:D

Edited by Wez (see edit history)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats £239, trackdays is also selling the same event.

MSV have brands indy open pit on Weds 18th for £179.

True, but you get what you pay for - Silverstone GP is worth _more_ than £60 more than Brands indy. Much better circuit, much more suited to the Supra than Brands. The only thing that brands has got to trump it with is Paddock.

Plus I happen to know where I can get it for £199 ;)

Paul W and I have been discussing the potential for getting a load of club members to a track day sometime in the next couple of months. Paul/Steve/Ben would like it to be a Time Attack circuit if possible. We came to the conclusion Donington would be best as it's most central and has more dates open (and seems to be discounted more than Silverstone for the off-peak sates), Silvertsone being the second choice but like you guys have found, there is only that one date available.

I would like to drive the Silverstone GP circuit (at some point), but it's a weekday jus after I start my new job so I doubt I can make it, plus it's not as much use for the TA boys as they run the national circuit.

(edit to say - I'm also looking at organising a couple of club-only track days like the one we had at Llandow last year, don't worry they will still be going ahead :thumbs:)