The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Importing a car to germany, france.

The Raven

Can someone tell me the ins and outs of this. Looks like my car will end up aboard at some point. Do things have to be changed on a UK spec car? To meet Eu rules?

I would like to have some facts so i dont sound like total plum when talking about it to people interested in buying the car

Thanks

Can someone tell me the ins and outs of this. Looks like my car will end up aboard at some point. Do things have to be changed on a UK spec car? To meet Eu rules?

I would like to have some facts so i dont sound like total plum when talking about it to people interested in buying the car

Thanks

the uk spec is very easy to import to germany, but the car must be in stock form for it to be registerd;)

Many People say here in Germany that you must change the Frontlights and sometimes u must change or modifyie the backlights too. And the car must be in Stock Form. Please forgive me for my bad english!

Your english is better than half the newbies here now, and they are english.

Thanks for your help

• 1 month later...

Im not sure but in german you must have an E3 i think but im not sure. You can try to google.

@Thomas: Ich lese nur mit da ich noch keine Supra habe aber mich schon ganze Zeit umgucke nach den Preisen usw.. Bin noch rechtjung. Komme aus Bayern. Lese auch im deutschen Supra Forum mit. Aber wie gesagt bin noch relativ jung und bis ich iene SUpra habe kanns noch nen weilchen dauern.