The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what to do, what to do

gaz1

just bought this, 6 speed tt and not sure what to do with it, change the engine/fueling.ecu from my blue one ect, put some nice stock wheels on it as that would get me in the jamie p gang:p then sell my blue one with the engine from this one, i am kinda liking the stock sleeper look, but trying to work out the finacial worth of doing it, as i don,t think it will be cheap to swap, oh i wish i had a big double garage right now:rolleyes:

That looks mint mate, id swap the engine and wheels/brakes from the blue car round and flog the blue car, you know you have a proven reliable setup there, looking forward to this:cool:

i think i might be going for that, just need to work out the costing, and someone to do it for me:d just getting fed up with keep spending on garages, would love to try and do it myself and would if i had the room:(

Be a shame to break up the blue one, there's not many kitted Supes a like, and yours is one of them. If you've had enough of the blue one are you not better off selling it as a whole & starting a total new clean sheet on the black one?

its selling it thats the problem, had lots of interest but no cash talking:blink:

Be a shame to break up the blue one, there's not many kitted Supes a like, and yours is one of them. If you've had enough of the blue one are you not better off selling it as a whole & starting a total new clean sheet on the black one?

NO NO, do what jamie said, i want the blue one!

i mean this in the nicest possible way but........are you MAD?:blink:

that blue supra is just perfect! and you would be starting a fresh on a plain black one? dont get me wrong the black one looks lovely cond but doesnt have the sex-factor of your old one:tongue:

Gaz is getting on a bit, Bright blue, bodykits and bling is for the younger members:d

Ahhh, he wants something more subtle, but just as much fun? :D

In that case, I'd say put all the stuff you want off your blue onto the black one, sell the blue one, and enjoy the new Supe! :thumbs: