The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Would these fit?

DAT Inter

I know its a total pita.

I would love to buy some new Works/Rays etc but im not exactly flush.

Also, does anyone know if the Wolfrace Shark wheels fit straight on?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-ALLOY-WHEELS-NISSAN-300-ZX-300ZX-350Z-350-Z-SKYLINE_W0QQitemZ140293668459QQihZ004QQcategoryZ28648QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262#ebayphotohosting

Im sure i found a thread somewhere where someone said they fitted over UK brakes?

I know its a total pita.

I would love to buy some new Works/Rays etc but im not exactly flush.

Also, does anyone know if the Wolfrace Shark wheels fit straight on?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-ALLOY-WHEELS-NISSAN-300-ZX-300ZX-350Z-350-Z-SKYLINE_W0QQitemZ140293668459QQihZ004QQcategoryZ28648QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262#ebayphotohosting

Im sure i found a thread somewhere where someone said they fitted over UK brakes?

Hi,

I got a set of those for my supe, although I can't help you with the Uk spec brakes part (I upgraded pads and disks on my jspec brakes to semi compensate for the time being. Guigsy if you have some time spare could we do a check with them over UK spec calipers please before I get UK spec fronts ? unless someone else can say they definitely fit ? )

Anyway what I do know is if you order them make sure you go for the Avon zz3 tyre upgrade as they come with some real poop tyres (nankang or something) that look dodgy and have a speed rating that a scooter could push to the limit ! IIRC was about 100 ish ! Although the speed limit is 70 and shouldn't factor in on regular day to day driving :innocent: I correlate a high speed rating with quality of tyre ( the avons are a nice and happy 185 or so ) so definitely worth the upgrade. (they sent me the wrong tyres to start with as went for the upgrade, but they did a fast turnaround on putting it right)

HTH and if anyone has experience of them with UK calipers would be very nice to know :)

best regards,

Andy

Edited by Supra Size Me (see edit history)

yep, got them recently secondhand................for a few reasons i'm wavering about fitting them (just a test fit for the pic)....

I sold mine because one was damaged. I'm still gutted about it.

Blitz quoted me £600 plus VAT and delivery for one wheel, and with a 4 month wait. I bought some new wheels instead.

I sold mine because one was damaged. I'm still gutted about it.

Blitz quoted me £600 plus VAT and delivery for one wheel, and with a 4 month wait. I bought some new wheels instead.

yeh i had some Z1's years ago, bought two secondhand and two new from Japan at about that type of (crazy!) money.........