The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What is this Supra?

benkei

Guest suprabass

Yes its the BN sport supra, was built by BN sports in Japan.... Im currently the owner of it, changing quite abit at the minute lol total strip down and rebuild from the ground up. It will be drifting next year here in the UK

Yes its the BN sport supra, was built by BN sports in Japan.... Im currently the owner of it, changing quite abit at the minute lol total strip down and rebuild from the ground up. It will be drifting next year here in the UK

Really? That's amazing, I never thought the owner would be on here?!

Do you have a thread on this Supe at all??

Guest suprabass

lol small world the supra community lol, No Thread just yet Im just massing up pictures etc at the minute car is a shell at the minute just got the inside painted and have started putting things back together again on the inside. Repainting the outside as well and giving it a diet lol lots of carbon goodies being made up for it. But Im in two minds to loose the wing on the rear or keep it lol.

Also If you look really closely at the HSD coilover add that comes up at the top right of the fourm pages you will see a picture of this car lol

Keep the wing... It's functional, and suits the car. It's one of my favorite features :)

As soon as you feel like doing a thread, let us know, will be very interesting to see how it goes!

Oh yeh, and can you give us any info on the car? Like what mods it had, where it's been, if it's won anything, etc..? :)

The bonnet is an abfug type 1. Quite hard to find for a non rediculous price. I was having a carbon one sent from japan (took me ages to track somewhere down that did them in carbon) for my old car but it took so long to get here that i canceled it because i sold the car.

The bonnet is an abfug type 1. Quite hard to find for a non rediculous price. I was having a carbon one sent from japan (took me ages to track somewhere down that did them in carbon) for my old car but it took so long to get here that i canceled it because i sold the car.

Damn... 'Tis a nice bonnet too!

Guest suprabass

I bought the car last year and she was "lets say not a very well car" she ran very rough and needed alot of TLC.

Its had a complete change from its spec that I bought it with, and we have tested it a few times and then stripped it down and Im now putting everything back together with care, including a new spec, New Engine and Turbo which Ill put in the build thread.

Also I may be having the bonnet made in carbon fibre if anyone is interested, I also am having Carbon doors made which will weigh loads lighter than the seibon doors, if anyone wants a set lol

That's amazing, Holmes. I don't know how you do it! Was it to do with all those "Pro Drift Series" stickers that are plastered all over the thing ?

:D

I know, I amaze myself sometimes :D

I think the fact the image name is DriftSupra.jpg was final clue :D

I named it that myself as I was so confident in my theory ;)

Guest suprabass

The bonnet was like that when I got it lol was set up on 20 bloody washers for more "cooling" these were swiftly removed, and the GTCs that are on it in that picture are 19x13 rears and 19x10 fronts these were changed to 18" wheels for testing and now i have 18"x9 front GTCs and 18"x10.5 -et15 coming at the end of the month lol

On the drifting front yes the car should be at some of the major events this year.