The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My respray is finished!

tonyhawk

The respray of my Supe is finally finished! Woohoo! :D

The colour has changed from silver to dark grey (it's actually a metallic with flecks of copper and green, but you can't see it unless the sun shines on it, which it wasn't today :( ); it's also gained a carbon TRD bonnet and spoiler.

I'm really happy with it, it's a superb job and I can't fault it at all.

Mods: can I say who painted it as he's not a trader on here?

Well, with no more a do, I give you, my newly painted Supe:

Bigger versions here (I tried adding these as web-link pics, but it just gave me little crosses?):

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

Pic4

Pic5

IMG_4569.JPG

IMG_4582.JPG

IMG_4588.JPG

IMG_4593.JPG

IMG_4603.JPG

Cheers everyone.

I'm dead chuffed with it; it was a proper strip and paint and he's done an A1 jpb, a real perfectionist.

The bonnet is a carbon TRD I got from Envy, he had a few problems with the rear spoiler, but managed to drill new holes and sort the old ones so it looks mint.

The wheels look a bit tired up close; there's some corrosion on a couple and the need re-furbing. With the new colour, I'm not sure whether I should keep them silver or paint the rim black or something?

The only problem with a nice paintjob is that it's making the interior look a little shabby :blink:

I'm also having it mapped by Ryan next Wednesday so I'm like a kid at Christmas at the mo! :)