The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much would you charge ??

NatsupraTT

Nothing. It's a very easy job.

Take off the wiring and three bolts and withdraw from front. Just mind the paint work.

His paintwork is terrible he just had it resprayed for £1500 and it got bits in it,it didnt need spraying but he just likes to keep spending on it,it was a better spray job before so he shouldnt of got it done.

I would do it for free just didnt think it would take as little as 10mins,he prob can do it himself but he cant be bothered so always asks my hubby to do things even simple things. Hubby fitted neon lights in footwell and didnt get a thankyou all he got is oh is that it they not very bright. As i say he never says thanks.

I would do it for free just didnt think it would take as little as 10mins,he prob can do it himself but he cant be bothered so always asks my hubby to do things even simple things. Hubby fitted neon lights in footwell and didnt get a thankyou all he got is oh is that it they not very bright. As i say he never says thanks.

In that case, f*ck him.

He got me 2 bottles of baileys for xmas last yr and i got him a CD and he said to me oh is that all i got. Hubby fitted the neons for free before xmas and as i said no thank you from him and didnt even get a card this year and he went to Italy for his Xmas i didnt even get have a good xmas from him. This is why i asked how much should i charge him to fit these headlights.

I should of put all this in the begining of this thread :(

Edited by NatsupraTT (see edit history)

He got me 2 bottles of baileys for xmas last yr and i got him a CD and he said to me oh is that all i got. Hubby fitted the neons for free before xmas and as i said no thank you from him and didnt even get a card this year and he went to Italy for his Xmas i didnt even get have a good xmas from him. This is why i asked how much should i charge him.

I should of put all this in the begining of this thread :(

Oh. When I said f*ck him...I didn't actually mean f*ck him.

Edited by Lbm (see edit history)

How much would you charge to remove headlights and then fit new ones ? as my hubby is going to remove and fit new headlights to a friend of mine Supra but my friend is that tight he squeaks when he walks so wont be doing it for free :D

minium charge is an hours worth of labour regardless of how long it takes and we charge £70 per hour :D

on a serious note - like others have said....15-20 mins MAX....for a mate - do it for free....i would; if I cant be bothered, then I simply wouldnt do it.

imi

in that case.....your hubby should say NO...

Edited by imi (see edit history)

As a matter of interest I will be changing my yellowing J-spec headlights for U.K. ones soon...after the new glass ones have been fitted don't I have to take it to a garage for them to be re-aligned as the lights will be shining all over the place :search: :blink:

As a matter of interest I will be changing my yellowing J-spec headlights for U.K. ones soon...after the new glass ones have been fitted don't I have to take it to a garage for them to be re-aligned as the lights will be shining all over the place :search: :blink:

You could park it in front of a wall or something, turn the lights on, mark where they shine. Change the lights, then set them up to line up with your marks.