The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello Folks

Guest Froffy2

Guest Froffy2

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kirsty and I live in Dumfries & Galloway in Scotland. I am looking for a little help from all you supra owners. I am trying to sell a black Toyota Supra twin turbo. Does anybody know any good sites I could advertise on? If I had the money and could afford the insurance I would keep it all to myself as I love it but I'm under 25 so insurance is high.

The supra belonged to my Step-Dad who unfortunately passed away last month.

If anyone can give me any pointers on how to sell it or advertise it please let me know. Would be much appreciated.

Cheers ;)

Guest Froffy2

Hi there,

I'm in the process of getting some photos taken at the moment. Its a K Reg TT, full service history, 78,000 miles, 19"alloys with a spare set of 17" winter alloys. The suspension has just been changed to a Tein set up. It has a full stainless steel HKS exhaust. It has been superchipped. Overall bodywork is in great condition, no rust, couple of stone chips. If you need anymore information just ask.

Thanks to everyone for their help.;)