The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My project for this year

scotty supra

Im going to change the whole kit for something you dont see very often, colour, interior trim, eventually i want to go single and aim for around 500/550bhp.

The uk rear lights, well that i cant answer im affraid all i can do is guess that at some point down the line a previous owner decided to put them on rather then having a seperate fog light???? your guess is as good as mine mate!

Take it from me (and pretty much everyone else thats gone down the kitted/"uprated" bodykit route), it just isn't worth the agro.. Get the maintenance and performance stuff done first, once thats done you won't feel the need to glue random parts to the outside :D

Thanks for the opinion homer but the front bumper is really shocking and needs to have something done about it.

My aim is to make it better then my old mr2

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii254/pulsarscottygtir/ScottPictures619.jpg?t=1231579715

Its already better than your mr2 mate its a supra!! :D Your old mr2 looks well though fair play to you fella.

Im going to change the whole kit for something you dont see very often, colour, interior trim, eventually i want to go single and aim for around 500/550bhp.

The uk rear lights, well that i cant answer im affraid all i can do is guess that at some point down the line a previous owner decided to put them on rather then having a seperate fog light???? your guess is as good as mine mate!

*cough* standard kit *cough* ;)

Best of luck with the supra mods dude....

Steppin up from the MR2 myself....

Miss my baby toyota from time 2 time...

But just gotta love that supra power..!!!!:nyah:

[img]http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=13850&d=1231517839[/img]

pm me if your changing that front, il have the bumper at the right price