The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Its Just Like Xmas

annan

Hi Guys

Tonight is my last night as a Supra Virgin. Picking up my J spec TT GZ tomorrow and it feels like xmas eve- I don't think I'll sleep tonight. Sad for a 33 year old guy, I know.

Owned an MR2 T bar for the past 4 years. Its been a brilliant car, but its time to move on, Got slightly distracted by the 3000GT/GTO, but took one look at the GTO technical discussion forum and walked away.(Gearbox problems, driveshaft problems etc.- you wouldn't think it was a japanese car).

Looking forward to getting involved in the Supra scene- will let you know how tomorrow goes.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Welcome aboard, you'll luv it :D

You're in our sort of area, theres quite a few around this bottom ring of the '25. We have a South East meet that moves around location each month. Its on the 2nd Sun of the month every month. Check out the Gatherings section and come along mate :D

Originally posted by annan

Got slightly distracted by the 3000GT/GTO, but took one look at the GTO technical discussion forum and walked away.(Gearbox problems, driveshaft problems etc.- you wouldn't think it was a japanese car).

You wouldn't believe that at the Detroit motor show Mitsubishi rolled out a 160000km/10 year guarantee across the range!

Welcome by the way! :)

Originally posted by HISUPE

Hi Mike,

Welcome aboard, you'll luv it :D

You're in our sort of area, theres quite a few around this bottom ring of the '25. We have a South East meet that moves around location each month. Its on the 2nd Sun of the month every month. Check out the Gatherings section and come along mate :D

With the rate of new owners joining theres not going to be many places to meet, well that have a big enough car park.

Welcom to the board Annan

Bloody hell. Picked her up yesterday.

I am mesmerised by the performance- unbeliveable. I thought the MR2 was good, but this is superb.

And the way the thing looks. It is no good if you are a shrinking violet, cos everyone stares at you. And you can see the envy and annoyance in the eyes of BMW (particularly 3 series) drivers! My brother drives a BMW 3 series convertible and he has not spoken to me since I bought the Supra. Tomorrow I'm going huntin to get me some BMWs- doesn't matter anything will do.

Can't believe I lived for so long without experiencing this.

Right of to the garage to sit in her and make car like noises!

Mike