PDA

View Full Version : EPIC FAIL MEET- BASINGSTOKE Sun 25th January

KamaSupra
09-01-09, 18:28
:d BASINGSTOKE - Sun 25th January - 1pm - Hatch Warren :d

The weather is soooooo cold that I've had the flu and felt like I was dying the other week. But if we wrap up we can have another meet :) And we'll only be outside for a little bit before we grab some food so who's up for another EPIC Fail meet?!

Date: Sunday 25th January
Where: Hatchwarren Retail Park
Time: 1pm

Address is as follows:

Unit 1,
Hatchwarren Retail Park,
Wallop Drive,
RG22 4TT

Googlemaps:
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl...18389&t=h&z=16

Sure some of you know where we meet, Basically from the M3 J7, or anyone in Basingstoke just up Winchester Road next to Sainsburys. I think it's best like last time everyone meets round the back of Pets at Home store so we can spot each other easily and as it's not too bad access for low supes.

As always a little drive to somewhere close by for something to eat and drink and bit of a chat for few hours about random things going on in our lives :D

Holden1989
09-01-09, 18:42
Were be there :thumbs:

Hopefully with supra :eyebrows:

Dont forget my eggs!!!! :p

KamaSupra
09-01-09, 18:45
Just thought.....

1. KamaSupra
2. ZS1064
3. Homer

:search:

GreaseMonkey
09-01-09, 20:30
You can count me in for the 25th.
1. KamaSupra
2. ZS1064
3. Homer
4. GreaseMonkey

Homer
09-01-09, 23:49
You forgot Rob :D

1. KamaSupra
2. ZS1064
3. Viperob
4. Homer
5. GreaseMonkey

SilverSoop
10-01-09, 00:18
You forgot Rob :D

1. KamaSupra
2. ZS1064
3. Viperob
4. Homer
5. GreaseMonkey
6. Silversoop - won't be in the Supe... :(

What's going on Rob...I see you have changed your name again?! :D

Holden1989
10-01-09, 17:06
scrap that, its not the stem seals, its the turbos so supra may not be there :(

KamaSupra
11-01-09, 18:19
the supra is coming, who said anything about rob? :D

scrap that, its not the stem seals, its the turbos so supra may not be there :(

1. KarmaSupra
2. ZS1064 + The Punisher
3. Viperob
4. Homer
5. GreaseMonkey

So lets just get this straight- Silversoop and I turn up in my Mondeo, you and The Punisher in your Ka, Homer in his Mondeo and GreaseMonkey in his Supra. Yeah it looks to be a great Supra meet so far :rlol:

Holden1989
11-01-09, 18:33
btw dave viperob and the punisher are the same person :D Shane obviously hasnt been taking his pills...... ;)

KamaSupra
11-01-09, 18:36
btw dave viperob and the punisher are the same person :D Shane obviously hasnt been taking his pills...... ;)

That's what I thought but my friends list on here says ''The Punisher'' not Viperob :blink:

heckler
11-01-09, 18:54
So lets just get this straight- Silversoop and I turn up in my Mondeo, you and The Punisher in your Ka, Homer in his Mondeo and GreaseMonkey in his Supra. Yeah it looks to be a great Supra meet so far :rlol:

Guess I'll bring mine then ;)

KamaSupra
11-01-09, 18:56
Guess I'll bring mine then ;)

1. KamaSupra
2. ZS1064
3. Viperob
4. Homer
5. GreaseMonkey
6. Silversoop - won't be in the Supe...
7. Heckler

Wow a Supra at a Supra meet! Whatever next?!

TT Paul
11-01-09, 19:55
1. KamaSupra
2. ZS1064
3. Viperob
4. Homer
5. GreaseMonkey
7. Heckler
8.wiggy1980

Wow a Supra at a Supra meet! Whatever next?!

too slippery for supra

KamaSupra
12-01-09, 20:33
Dont forget my eggs!!!! :p

What eggs are you going on about? :innocent: Wish I never mentioned them as it's caused me nothing but trouble with you. If your not asking on here your asking on Face Book, I'll try remember them.... maybe :sly:

Leadfoot
13-01-09, 19:07
I'm up 4 it . Can we have a bit more of a drive.......maybe from Basingstoke to Alton then up the Farnham dual carridgway and back down to the pub. I can't go much further then that about - it's a full tank 4 me! and two rear tyres!

KamaSupra
13-01-09, 21:03
I'm up 4 it . Can we have a bit more of a drive.......maybe from Basingstoke to Alton then up the Farnham dual carridgway and back down to the pub. I can't go much further then that about - it's a full tank 4 me! and two rear tyres!

Yeah I'm up for anything wither I'm in the mondeo or the supe, anyone else? Although not sure if were going to Wheatshef on the Winchester road/A30 instead this time... whats everyone thinking? :search:

Holden1989
13-01-09, 23:20
im cool with wheatsheaf, its miles up the m3 otherwise,

supra = drive yes,

ka = NO!!

GreaseMonkey
13-01-09, 23:36
The Weatsheaf is good for me as well, as I don't know the area very well.

Homer
13-01-09, 23:47
Is the drive really worth it seeing as quite a few are driving daily sh*tters? Being at the back of the field it was hard work keeping up with you lot (safely) on the way to the pub last time seeing especially as most didn't know where we were going :D

If there's a drive on i'd rather just meet you all at the pub.

Besides, this meet is more about a show up, chat b*llocks, go to a pub, chat more b*llocks and have some grub - isn't it? :D

SilverSoop
14-01-09, 00:04
Is the drive really worth it seeing as quite a few are driving daily sh*tters? Being at the back of the field it was hard work keeping up with you lot (safely) on the way to the pub last time seeing especially as most didn't know where we were going :D

If there's a drive on i'd rather just meet you all at the pub.

Besides, this meet is more about a show up, chat b*llocks, go to a pub, chat more b*llocks and have some grub - isn't it? :D

:d

TRD-Rob
14-01-09, 00:14
just found out both my turbos and stem stills are fu*ked so dont think the car will be there again :(

ivan
16-01-09, 16:26
Being at the back of the field it was hard work keeping up with you lot (safely) on the way to the pub last time seeing especially as most didn't know where we were going :DRubbish! I deliberately kept you in sight behind me I'll have you know. :p

heckler
16-01-09, 16:49
Yeah I'm up for anything wither I'm in the mondeo or the supe, anyone else? Although not sure if were going to Wheatshef on the Winchester road/A30 instead this time... whats everyone thinking? :search:

still meet at 1pm in the usual place first?

KamaSupra
18-01-09, 20:21
still meet at 1pm in the usual place first?

Yeah usual meeting place first!

I suppose we could decide on the day what's going on, wither to do a little spirited drive or straight to the pub. I can only hang round till 3:45ish anyway but what ever we decide on the day is fine by me :D

KamaSupra
22-01-09, 20:20
1. KamaSupra
2. ZS1064
3. Viperob
4. Homer
5. GreaseMonkey
7. Heckler
8. Wiggy1980
9. Leadfoot

:search:

Holden1989
23-01-09, 17:36
definatly not going to be in supra now :(

will try and scavenge my mums audi for the afternoon!!

KamaSupra
23-01-09, 23:10
definatly not going to be in supra now :(

Or bring your Ka... Nice ;)

1. KamaSupra
2. ZS1064
3. Viperob
4. Homer
5. GreaseMonkey
7. Heckler
8. Wiggy1980
9. Leadfoot

Homer
23-01-09, 23:17

If you get stuck, I can pick you and Rob up in the grubby Mundane-o :D Need to drop some parts off in Basingstoke anyway.

KamaSupra
23-01-09, 23:22
If you get stuck, I can pick you and Rob up in the grubby Mundane-o :D Need to drop some parts off in Basingstoke anyway.

I'll be picking up Shane if he's still coming, he has the flu at the mo so if he does come he'l be arriving on the roof so I don't catch it by breathing in his germs.

Homer
23-01-09, 23:33
I'll be picking up Shane if he's still coming, he has the flu at the mo so if he does come he'l be arriving on the roof so I don't catch it by breathing in his germs.

I'd heard he had the deadly man-flu, bad times indeed :( Stick him on the roof rack, if he lives, we're probably safe from catching flu. If not, it'd be a shame, he was a nice chap.

den1
23-01-09, 23:38
I am thinking of going..but I don,t think my Supe likes the idea of getting her tyres wet ! ....besides I am now considered a leper after the last meet Quote.... I caught that flu off him?! Right he's not allowed to come next time!
HEART ATTACK?! You caught that off him? Yeah he's definitly not allowed at the next meet! ......

ivan
23-01-09, 23:50
Get your arse in gear and get the tyres wet you wimp! ;)

den1
23-01-09, 23:58
Are you going then? ....Is the wife driving:scared:

heckler
24-01-09, 10:02
well, i'm still going :D

SilverSoop
24-01-09, 13:20

I'd heard he had the deadly man-flu, bad times indeed :( Stick him on the roof rack, if he lives, we're probably safe from catching flu. If not, it'd be a shame, he was a nice chap.

Have no fear, im still alive!! (touch wood :D)

Pfft...if you two think im going on the roof well you both have got another thing coming because I will personally go out of my way to infect you :sly: :D

No seriously though, if I feel like I do today, i'll be going...:)

GreaseMonkey
24-01-09, 17:36
I'm still going as well. (Regardless of it being wet or dry, lol!.) As my Supra hasn't turned a wheel since November just gone.

Homer
24-01-09, 18:47
Dave, I've got to drop some parts off in Basingstoke beforehand so might be a bit late to meet at the industrial estate, do you have postcode for the pub? Might need to meet you there instead.

Ark
24-01-09, 20:01
Family issue has come up, so there's almost no chance we'll be there. I know we weren't on the list anyway, but what the hey.

KamaSupra
24-01-09, 20:38
I am now considered a leper after the last meet Quote.... I caught that flu off him?! Right he's not allowed to come next time!
HEART ATTACK?! You caught that off him? Yeah he's definitly not allowed at the next meet! ......

You can come mate but we'll just be keeping our distance from you that's all. ;) Hope I don't catch a heart attack off you as I've heard that's worse than the flu :D

Have no fear, im still alive!! (touch wood :D)

Pfft...if you two think im going on the roof well you both have got another thing coming because I will personally go out of my way to infect you :sly: :D

Yeah but barely alive. Well if your going to still come but cause trouble and not go on the roof your going in the boot instead! ;)Are you sure it's the flu again? You haven't come up with any big black spots over your body? As could be THE PLAGUE! You and Den1 can go chat on another table at the pub on the other side of the room. But if Den1 looks to be healthy you'll be sat on your own as he can sit with us. :p

Dave, I've got to drop some parts off in Basingstoke beforehand so might be a bit late to meet at the industrial estate, do you have postcode for the pub? Might need to meet you there instead.

I've googled it and this is the address I've got-

Wheatsheaf
North Waltham
Basingstoke
Hampshire
RG25 2BB

We'll probably talk for ages where we meet behind Pets at Home as usual. So if you see no Supras in the carpark at the pub you know where we are.

SilverSoop
24-01-09, 23:39
You can come mate but we'll just be keeping our distance from you that's all. ;) Hope I don't catch a heart attack off you as I've heard that's worse than the flu :D

Yeah but barely alive. Well if your going to still come but cause trouble and not go on the roof your going in the boot instead! ;)Are you sure it's the flu again? You haven't come up with any big black spots over your body? As could be THE PLAGUE! You and Den1 can go chat on another table at the pub on the other side of the room. But if Den1 looks to be healthy you'll be sat on your own as he can sit with us. :p

I've googled it and this is the address I've got-

Wheatsheaf
North Waltham
Basingstoke
Hampshire
RG25 2BB

We'll probably talk for ages where we meet behind Pets at Home as usual. So if you see no Supras in the carpark at the pub you know where we are.

Well if you carry on with this attitude Dave...you WILL get infected...BE WARNED ;) :D

KamaSupra
25-01-09, 19:33
Meet didn't go too bad me thinks, apart from losing someone on the way to the pub. Like we discussed over lunch, I blame the organiser! Poor bloke drove all that way and only got to have a chat with us at the carpark for 40 mins before losing us on the way to the pub, felt a bit sorry for him as he was alright :( He should've just followed the sound of Si's bov :D Pity I couldn't find him after I went back looking for him hopefully he'l come to another meet and make it to the pub next time.
Thanks for those who did turn up and make it to the pub, was good chatting to you all again and having a laugh about stuff. Was terrible being sat there watching you all eating your food but I did get a good feeding when I got to the Birthday meal. Hope you enjoyed yourselves and see you next month!

Homer
25-01-09, 20:41
Thanks for organising Dave, good to see you all again :)

TRD-Rob
25-01-09, 21:39
yeah thought it was a good meet to, was nice talking to u darryl :eyebrows:

Oh and dave, we have your brolly, its for sale to the highest bidder :p

GreaseMonkey
25-01-09, 22:47
Great meet, even though it was wet and that other Supra went MIA?. It was nice to drive the Supra again. Although on the way back home, I think it developed a bit of an Exhaust leak after after some enthusiastic acceleration lol! so will have to take a look at that soon as . Nice to meet you all again hope to see u all next month. (If i get time to sort the exhaust lol!)

JustGav
25-01-09, 22:59
Out of interest, and I know I've mentioned this before but didn't receive any response...

Does anybody remember that young kid who lived in winklebury who had a supra, he had been ill. I've not seen him about either in the car or on the forum.

EDIT : Scottw74 was his username...
Last Activity: 29-01-08 13:58

heckler
25-01-09, 23:02
Good to meet up again, dispite of the weather, lack of people and loosing one on the way but hey the Double burger with bacon and cheeze..... made up for it :D

Leadfoot
26-01-09, 22:51
sorry i did not make it a bit of a heavy night sat in camberley. hope to catch up with u all soon ! any one doing the tunnel run ?

KamaSupra
29-01-09, 18:26
any one doing the tunnel run ?

Looked at the thread but not many names down yet so not sure...

Anyone know if their free next month? 15th or 22nd Feb? :search:

Pabs
29-01-09, 18:37
Hope you're all having some good meets ;) Looks like Dave is doing a good job with them!
Sadly I don't think I'll be getting a decent car for some time now, and I need to keep sticking bits of my peugeot back on as it randomly loses things... next on the list is either the exhaust or one of my brake shoes. LOL

Holden1989
01-02-09, 21:43
Looked at the thread but not many names down yet so not sure...

Anyone know if their free next month? 15th or 22nd Feb? :search:

either is fine, unless rob takes me to paris which is highly unlikely lol :tongue:

:D

GreaseMonkey
02-02-09, 22:17
I'm ok with the 15th or the 22nd is ok with me, but the 22nd may be more convenient for me at present.

AndyT
10-02-09, 13:11
Either or here. :)

KamaSupra
10-02-09, 20:57
Right I'll start a thread for the 22nd tomorrow as haven't got time to do it just now so keep a lookout :)

juanchan
10-02-09, 22:15
Booo! I'm up north on the 22nd :(

KamaSupra
12-02-09, 19:03
New meet, new thread :d

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=176747

AndyT
12-02-09, 19:19
Booo! I'm up north on the 22nd :(

Boo indeed. Looking forward to having a little tet a tet again. 30 bleedin horses more. Swine. :d