The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EPIC FAIL MEET- BASINGSTOKE Sun 25th January

KamaSupra

:D BASINGSTOKE - Sun 25th January - 1pm - Hatch Warren :D

The weather is soooooo cold that I've had the flu and felt like I was dying the other week. But if we wrap up we can have another meet :) And we'll only be outside for a little bit before we grab some food so who's up for another EPIC Fail meet?!

Date: Sunday 25th January

Where: Hatchwarren Retail Park

Time: 1pm

Address is as follows:

Unit 1,

Hatchwarren Retail Park,

Wallop Drive,

RG22 4TT

Googlemaps:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl...18389&t=h&z=16

Sure some of you know where we meet, Basically from the M3 J7, or anyone in Basingstoke just up Winchester Road next to Sainsburys. I think it's best like last time everyone meets round the back of Pets at Home store so we can spot each other easily and as it's not too bad access for low supes.

As always a little drive to somewhere close by for something to eat and drink and bit of a chat for few hours about random things going on in our lives :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the supra is coming, who said anything about rob? :D

scrap that, its not the stem seals, its the turbos so supra may not be there :(

1. KarmaSupra

2. ZS1064 + The Punisher

3. Viperob

4. Homer

5. GreaseMonkey

So lets just get this straight- Silversoop and I turn up in my Mondeo, you and The Punisher in your Ka, Homer in his Mondeo and GreaseMonkey in his Supra. Yeah it looks to be a great Supra meet so far :rlol:

Guest Leadfoot

I'm up 4 it . Can we have a bit more of a drive.......maybe from Basingstoke to Alton then up the Farnham dual carridgway and back down to the pub. I can't go much further then that about - it's a full tank 4 me! and two rear tyres!

I'm up 4 it . Can we have a bit more of a drive.......maybe from Basingstoke to Alton then up the Farnham dual carridgway and back down to the pub. I can't go much further then that about - it's a full tank 4 me! and two rear tyres!

Yeah I'm up for anything wither I'm in the mondeo or the supe, anyone else? Although not sure if were going to Wheatshef on the Winchester road/A30 instead this time... whats everyone thinking? :search:

Is the drive really worth it seeing as quite a few are driving daily sh*tters? Being at the back of the field it was hard work keeping up with you lot (safely) on the way to the pub last time seeing especially as most didn't know where we were going :D

If there's a drive on i'd rather just meet you all at the pub.

Besides, this meet is more about a show up, chat b*llocks, go to a pub, chat more b*llocks and have some grub - isn't it? :D

Is the drive really worth it seeing as quite a few are driving daily sh*tters? Being at the back of the field it was hard work keeping up with you lot (safely) on the way to the pub last time seeing especially as most didn't know where we were going :D

If there's a drive on i'd rather just meet you all at the pub.

Besides, this meet is more about a show up, chat b*llocks, go to a pub, chat more b*llocks and have some grub - isn't it? :D

:D

Being at the back of the field it was hard work keeping up with you lot (safely) on the way to the pub last time seeing especially as most didn't know where we were going :D
Rubbish! I deliberately kept you in sight behind me I'll have you know. :p

still meet at 1pm in the usual place first?

Yeah usual meeting place first!

I suppose we could decide on the day what's going on, wither to do a little spirited drive or straight to the pub. I can only hang round till 3:45ish anyway but what ever we decide on the day is fine by me :D