The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Back again! problems already!

supraspeed

Ok got car back today from gearbox place (got mate to pick it up as i was at work) and phoned me telling me car cuts out after 10secs- brand new battery had died after being left for 2 months standstill. replaced battery and i drove it home and noticed the following:

(speedo and fuel guage already not working anyway)

revs are jumpy and inaccurate when driving

drivers window doesn't work but lights dim when pressed?

cd player doesn't work

wipers don't work-just got them fixed 2 months ago!

washer jets don't work

boost guage and temp guage stopped working (just need setting up i think)

central locking don't work

button on key fob doesn't work (open/lock)

the instrument cluster with the oil can symbol with wavy lines underneath it is on all the time now (don't know what this means)

really really annoyed!!!

just one thing after another :(

only bright side is i fitted new boot rubbers and they work well lol

Was all of that working before it went to the gearbox place? If it was then I'd be down there 1st thing tomorrow demanding an explaination!

only thing wrong with it before i took it down there was the fuel and speedo which wasn't working.

i think it has something to do with the cold as well as the machinery i use at work is constantly breaking down due to electrical faults. i'l check the fuses when its not dark or i'l just end up doing more damage...not like much more can stop working...