The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Are the traders on here very busy

Wolf

Hi Peter, don't know if you have been trying to contact Envy over the last week but we have had a problem with our sales email syetem which is now resolved.

If you would like to forward your email to [email protected] I will take care of it personaly.

Thanks

Kevin

Originally posted by Wolf

or just crap at replying to emails

Got an autoresponse from two of the three on this board 4 days ago an not a word since....

Originally posted by Paul E

Well I have heard nothing if you have tried me?

If not then I'm going to sulk!:eek: :)

Well I sent you a PM or email-via-the-bbs (I can't remember which) at the start of the week about whether you could get any white dials for a facelift ('96) Supra and I ain't heard nuffink... maybe it takes a while for the messages to work their way through the system, or maybe (=probably) I screwed it up 'cos I'm a newbie?

Anyhows, can you get any white dials for a facelift ('96) Supra? :)

Cheers!

Originally posted by splurge

Well I sent you a PM or email-via-the-bbs (I can't remember which) at the start of the week about whether you could get any white dials for a facelift ('96) Supra and I ain't heard nuffink... maybe it takes a while for the messages to work their way through the system, or maybe (=probably) I screwed it up 'cos I'm a newbie?

Anyhows, can you get any white dials for a facelift ('96) Supra? :)

Cheers!

I want facelift Dials too, I think Paul E at Miami Rice was going to supply these at one point not sure if they are available yet if so I want some too!

:cool: