The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Spark plugs easy to chnage?

Duffman

Only thing I would add to that guide would be to buy a set of coil pack connectors and replace these at the same time, if they are the factory fitted ones they will be very brittle by now and will disintegrate when you try to unplug.

wheres the best place to get these Nic and whats the price?

Very easy, I did mine at south mimms services under the BP petrol station price sign at night :D

Yes once you know how it is easy, first time I did mine many years ago I made the mistake of not buying the 2 breather pipes or coil pack connectors first, lesson learnt when the pipes split and 2 connectors disintegrated :)

Yes once you know how it is easy, first time I did mine many years ago I made the mistake of not buying the 2 breather pipes or coil pack connectors first, lesson learnt when the pipes split and 2 connectors disintegrated :)

Its much easier to remove the pipes on a warm engine, when cold those pipes are a real PITA :)