The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Refurbishing wheels - black or gold

Duffman

Mmm, a tricky one. What if the fish swam out of the ocean and grew legs and they started walking? Then maybe the apes climbed down from the trees and grew tall and they started talking? What if the stars fell out of the sky and my tears rolled into the ocean?

Now I'm looking for a reason why your wheel refurb could even set my world into motion.

The thing is that if you're wheels aren't really here then the stars don't even matter,

now i'm filled to the top with fear but it's all just a bunch of matter.

Black or gold? Black or gold?

Black FTW.

Mmm, a tricky one. What if the fish swam out of the ocean and grew legs and they started walking? Then maybe the apes climbed down from the trees and grew tall and they started talking? What if the stars fell out of the sky and my tears rolled into the ocean?

Now I'm looking for a reason why your wheel refurb could even set my world into motion.

The thing is that if you're wheels aren't really here then the stars don't even matter,

Black FTW.

:)

... oh, and leave the wheels silver IMO.

Black FTW.

See whay you've done there Michael Sparrow :thumbs:

Black FTW.

:)

... oh, and leave the wheels silver IMO.

http://www.youre.co.uk/

P.s, leave them as they are. Black cars need something to break them up

When I had these I almost did the centres black with a silver dish. If you want to refurb them, thats the way I would go from the options given. However, I would go for keeping them silver if I still had them. But as I said, black from the options would look good:)

Sean, I should have these on by the end of the month http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=445 They are similar to yours. It should give you an idea of how it will look. Though remember the spokes are a little differant and you wouldn't have the rivits. Should look good though:)

Yeah like the look of them Hoff...might even keep them silver but going to get them refurbished because they're corroding quite badly on the lip now

This one is pretty easy. You have a fantastic looking car, and whether it is black or gold will not change that at all.

However gold speaks of: chains like mr.t, rappers, drugs, sexual prowess, not giving a hoot about what people think, bollywood, and fakeness.

silver: that speaks of Maturity, style, power, Understated wealth, and possibly less inventive in bed.

Of course you need to work out what silver you would go for: hyper, chrome, or matt.

But the choice is yours and depends on your personality.

This one is pretty easy. You have a fantastic looking car, and whether it is black or gold will not change that at all.

However gold speaks of: chains like mr.t, rappers, drugs, sexual prowess, not giving a hoot about what people think, bollywood, and fakeness.

silver: that speaks of Maturity, style, power, Understated wealth, and possibly less inventive in bed.

Of course you need to work out what silver you would go for: hyper, chrome, or matt.

But the choice is yours and depends on your personality.

Dude, you simply have to share the name of your dealer! :p

Guest willismaximus

If flourescant Green was an option i'd go there, then you could shred your tyres a bit and pretend you beat the crap outta the hulk and turned him into a new set of rims for your soop.....

However.... ....as that is apparently not one of your options, i'd go Black... of course i have issues with symmetry and colour co-ordination that border on the criminally insane so i'm not sure my opinioin counts :blink: