The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new one, need help in buying a supra

supraTTger

Welcome mate, have you just looked at the car on the website or have you spoken to Paul Whiffin ( owner of whifbitz.co.uk ) about it? He is a member on here, and im sure he can answer any questions you have on the car. Looks like a great example and Paul Whiffin is a trusted trader on the forum so you are in safe hands

thanks for the answers...

i am wondering, why this car has "only" 640 bhp with this quite big GT40 ?! and why it is advertised so long and still for sale!

the gt40/88 would not really give you more, its a little bit bigger than the t67 but a lot more laggier, i think it was dyno,d at the hubs,;)

thanks for the answers...

i am wondering, why this car has "only" 640 bhp with this quite big GT40 ?! and why it is advertised so long and still for sale!

Because the second hand car market has tanked in a big way and hardly anyone is buying cars, or anything else for that matter which is why big name companies are going under every other week.