The mkiv Supra Owners Club

7th February Meadowhall and beyond meet

steady_dave

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Jap would be good, doesn't have to be all Supra's but jap would be cool, sounds good.

Dunno really depends on preference.

There's a pub near Bamford called the rising sun with a decent sized car park so could head out there, it's about a 40 minute drive through sheff then the country, some great roads out there so can make it longer if people want.

Spread the word people lets try and get a siseable amount of people going, lets say roughly meet up at meadowhall car park near argos entrance (I.E. no speed bumps or dodgy sudden inclines) about 11AM set off at 11:30 and see where the day goes from there, we can grab lunch at the pub and then go further into hope valley if people want, some good roads out there.

Depends what people want really, hate organising things to be honest!

Hope this all works out!

Shame really, id have been up for a more static meet :(

I know but there are a lot of them about, weill if you want we could meet at meadowhall and stay for a few hours, say set off to derbyshire at 1 and arrive anytime from 10 and then we get the best of both worlds.

Besides there's no point having a car if you ain't gonna drive it:p

Perhaps Dave, but unfortunately you always get a few idiots who will spoil the day.

My motor has 6.7 more bhp than you, prove it etc.

Not 'NA Bashing' (for once) but its worse with the none turbos. There will be a guy who has put a filter and an exhaust on a 93 Silver NA Auto and is claiming 300+bhp, and then he will need to prove that, so he will race some TT, and while he is picking the bits of smashed Veilside out of the barriers, folks will be saying 'thats a shame, didnt see that one coming'.

If, and it's a tiny if, I happen to be passing that way after collecting my car, I'll join in as it'd be nice to say hi and nip out into my old stomping ground in the Supe. I'm hoping Ryan will be finished with it long before that however and it'll be tucked up in my garage. :)

Rob, let others worry about how they drive and just enjoy your drive. I have nothing to prove and I'm sure you don't either :)

Perhaps Dave, but unfortunately you always get a few idiots who will spoil the day.

My motor has 6.7 more bhp than you, prove it etc.

Not 'NA Bashing' (for once) but its worse with the none turbos. There will be a guy who has put a filter and an exhaust on a 93 Silver NA Auto and is claiming 300+bhp, and then he will need to prove that, so he will race some TT, and while he is picking the bits of smashed Veilside out of the barriers, folks will be saying 'thats a shame, didnt see that one coming'.

True True, to be honest I fancied a nice drive with some fellow Supra / Jap car owners, however don't want ot be responsible for organising an event where people are killing themselves.

Well we shall have a few hours at Meadowhall and see what the mood is then, how's that...

True True, to be honest I fancied a nice drive with some fellow Supra / Jap car owners, however don't want ot be responsible for organising an event where people are killing themselves.

Well we shall have a few hours at Meadowhall and see what the mood is then, how's that...

Sounds good :)

I tend to work over in Liverpool on the weekends as overtime, so as long as im not doing that i may have a pootle :)

Sounds good :)

I tend to work over in Liverpool on the weekends as overtime, so as long as im not doing that i may have a pootle :)

Nice one man, would be good to have a nice single there. Have asked M4RK RZ to come along but don't think his is on the road at the moment, shame, damn nice Supra!