The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CAT 1 Alarm fitter in the south west

supraszr

There's a guy on the itr-dc2 forum...Barry is his name and the company is "Safe n' Sound".

Not a bad word said and has fantastic reviews / prices.

Hi everyone , A lot of you know who i am and i suppose there even more who dont , but anyway ive been installing security in your integras / civics and crx,s for quite some time now and thought it was about time i showed my appreciation so i have dropped the prices / reduced the call out fee to the uk and i will throw in a free shock sensor. Youve been looking after me, So now i can look after you a little

This alarm will be installed and working perfect when the job is done , i dont believe in shortcuts.

We are a company but it would be only me installing on hondas as i know all things honda

I Have done all types of Integras / civics etc uk and imported

I am aiming to become an authorised trader but dont see to get any replies when ive tried to contact , so hopefully the main man may see this ,

I am an authorised dealer and certified / approved installer and you can view my genuine installation certificates upon request. I am VAT registered and we accept all types of credit debit cards via my mobile chip and pin PDQ. You can also find me on TOADS official website (TOADE.COM).

My postcode is WF2 8HH if you would like to check me out. You will be issued a reciept and a certificate of fitment for your insurance which will be stamped with Toad authorised dealer stamp when installed.

I offer a full nationwide service, so nowhere is too far.

MORE CHOICES ...I keep showing you the toad ai606 which is below , although Toad is the only make of alarm system i will fit nationwide , Its not the only toad system i do , there is the toad A101 and a PRO C/L for instance if any of you are not looking of spending £200 + on a security system the A101 is £160 fitted and the PRO C/L is £140 fitted ,

TOAD Ai606 thatcham category 1 alarm system -£209.99 fully fitted, with lifetime warranty and has a comprehensive range of security features including door, bonnet and boot protection, ultrasonic interior protection, 2 circuit immobilisation, a self powered battery back up siren (Battery backup siren will continue even if intruder cuts all the cables). Distress/panic alert - remote control central locking - system override via 4 digit pin - vehicle dependent window and sunroof close. 2x high security rolling code remotes - Status LED - Programmable auto door locking when car is started, designed to prevent car jacking- Remote controlled tailgate pop ,Dependant on application

EXTRAS BELOW / ADD ONS

TOTAL CLOSURE : To close all your electric windows and sunroof on arm of alarm 2/4 window £50 fitted

SHOCK SENSOR : To sense impact on vehicle £15 fitted

DUAL SHOCK SENSOR : To sense impact but with a pre warn bleep on light impact and full alarm sound on 2nd or larger impact£25 fitted

TILT SENSOR : To sense if the vehicle is jacked up ,ie; if your wheels are attempted to be stolen or attempted to be towed away etc £50 fitted

MICROWAVE : More suitable for soft top vehicles instead of the ultrasonic sensors ( the roof can be left down with alarm armed ) £40 fitted

DUAL MICROWAVE / PROXIMITY: Like above but can be used on all vehicles and gives a prewarn bleep when intruder gets too close to vehicle without actually touching it ,same as a proximity sensor £50 fitted

HEADLAMP HORN ACTIVATION ; I can wire up the alarm when activated / sounded to activate any other electrical component on your vehicle. ie: when alarm goes off you can have the siren / indicators / headlamps / spotlamps / fog lights / horn etc etc either constant or flash, the intruder would have to be brave to hang about when all this is going on.£10.50 per electrical component fitted

COMING HOME LIGHTS : Headlamps or main beam can be switched on via a seperate button or on arm of the alarm system for a timed period , good for dark driveways or maybe seeing to your front door £10.50 fitted

PAGER: this pager unit basically tells you that your vehicle is being attacked, especially good if you are out of hearing range of your alarm £60 fitted

TOAD TEXT ALERT : Like pager but the range is unlimited as this device will text your mobile phone if movement or attempted break in has occured on your vehicle and of course if the alarm does sound from an attempted break in / theft, this can also be used as a tracking device via your pc ( subscription required at £29.99 per year ) you can also immobilise your vehicle from your mobile phone , so even if someone robs your keys you can shut you can still shut your car down , this can also be stand alone if required, £150 fitted

REMOTE CAR START :To start an stop your vehicle from your new Toad remote £85 fitted.

REMOTE BOOT RELEASE: this boot solenoid which is placed in your boot lid and is activated via a button on your new keyfob.£0 - 25 fitted prices varies with model of vehicle

REMOTE DOOR POP , Your vehicle door to be opened via the remote if your door handles have been removed £35 fitted

If your civic does not have central door locking then i can supply and fit central door locking also and adapt this to the alarm system for an additional £45 fitted per 2 doors

All the above additional sensor prices are all for genuine toad products unless stated, always make sure genuine toad sensors are used with any toad alarm system as this will keep your lifetime warranty valid.

The £209.99 price is the full fitted price including vat .No hidden charges ,

Payment is required cash / credit / debit card on completion, just contact me to first to arrange fitment. If you would like any info , other sensors or accessories fitted with the alarm then please ring , text or email me for a combined quote & i will get back to you asap

If you would like this top of the range toad car alarm system fitted to your vehicle or any other in car electronics then just contact me on

or

[email protected]

IF YOU CANNOT SEE WHAT YOU WANT THEN JUST ASK ALSO BULK INSTALLS CAN BE BOOKED AND POSS DISCOUNTED MORE,

Thanks Barry SAFE N SOUND

ps

Sorry mods if this isn't strictly within the rules, please delete if so :)

Edited by Ian W (see edit history)