The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hey new guy

Guest eurochevy

Guest eurochevy

right now i drive a cobalt but looking to possibly get a 93+ mk4 supra ..would have to buy from the states though because i don't wanna have a rhd car

Guest eurochevy

depends the JDM RHD ones are usually aorund 17-18 canadian but i don't wanna have a rhd here too much of a hassle...in the states i believe they are around 20+ for a tt 93+

Guest CoolsBlue
depends the JDM RHD ones are usually aorund 17-18 canadian but i don't wanna have a rhd here too much of a hassle...in the states i believe they are around 20+ for a tt 93+

should be easier with a us spec to? youd be able to drive it back to canada rite?

I was comparing the UK prices to the prices we pay up here in Canada. I payed about 6.5k pounds for my 93 jspect TT auto, and that's a great deal by Canadian standards (since most TTs start at about 12k pounds, but it being auto nearly halved the price). A US one I hear is definitely what most North American drivers prefer. I was silly enough to import the J-spec into Saskatchewan, so I'm pretty much waiting for the ceramics to crack (gives me a good reason to put in a single though!) Check out the Canadian section of supraforums.com, they have some people there who an hook you up with US cars.