The mkiv Supra Owners Club

come on people

Guest bodger2003

Guest bodger2003

thought id take a peek on the forum as i owned 2 of these bone shakers and flogged em on sharpish supras got a big following still i see but there knocking on a bit now to be honest arnt they i opted for a jag an xkr r model 420 bhp from the box and no rattles or silly dials telling me anything usefull apart from the crap handling that the supras have i know im going to get slated for this post but hey if there that good why wernt they raced proffesionally like the skylines ill tell you why cos there crap heavy and handle like buses when pushed any replies are welcome but no personal insults please cos ill find you and clamp your car ok boys bring it on and defend your 10 year old bangers

Guest bodger2003
I see that the art of punctuation has obviously eluded you today.

Can't be bothered reading your post until you can write properly.

Thanks.

lol just knew one would bite lol sorry for the punctuation but who cares hook line and sinker

thought id take a peek on the forum as i owned 2 of these bone shakers and flogged em on sharpish supras got a big following still i see but there knocking on a bit now to be honest arnt they i opted for a jag an xkr r model 420 bhp from the box and no rattles or silly dials telling me anything usefull apart from the crap handling that the supras have i know im going to get slated for this post but hey if there that good why wernt they raced proffesionally like the skylines ill tell you why cos there crap heavy and handle like buses when pushed any replies are welcome but no personal insults please cos ill find you and clamp your car ok boys bring it on and defend your 10 year old bangers

:ban:

sold the supras im not to glad even the traffic cops will be sad no more stops for 7 day slips .ill miss the speed and the buzz .but not the attention i got from the fuzz farewell my fellow members i hope you enjoy.from a sad little welsh boy. now im off to buy a jag and dissapear into this world of financial fear.i will always hold my supra dear .matbe ill get another in about a year ok people thats the lot im of to the maldives where the weather is hot:(

so.... changed your tune much?

A friend of mine had an XKR. Could just about keep up with me. Big heavy thing, poor handling and the engines are lemons.

So much basic stuff went wrong with his he sold it after about 10 months...of which only 4-5 were on the road.

Good luck with yours though.