The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silly cheap VVTI Supra TT

Conrad

This may be a repost, or maybe it isn't that cheap afterall but as I'm no longer a Supra owner anymore i haven't been keeping tabs on the market that much.

Even so, £6850 for a V reg VVTI in that colour with those wheels!! :blink:

Granted the milage is a little high but damn that's still cheap!

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/TOYOTA+SUPRA/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146-236,N-240-4294966972-4294967173/advert.action?R=200834317211609&distance=83&postcode=WV11+2AZ&channel=CARS&make=TOYOTA&model=SUPRA&min_pr=&max_pr=&max_mileage=&vehicleYearOfManufacture=1999&vehicleRegLetter=V

Guest vvtiguy

That's Rash (on Toyota Owners Club) who is selling that. He's a top bloke and has been buying and selling MK4's for years.

I havent seen this car in the flesh but im sure its top notch as he doesnt sell rubbish :)

its not silly cheap,

hes a trader and knows his prices and has probably a good head on the price aswell.

people thinking its a silly cheap price should just go and buy it :D

considering the milage its middle priced as there is some green facelift on autotrader for 1000£ less with less miles on it

I guess my 'silly cheap' title was a little out then. Must admit I'm totally out of touch with Supra prices.

I sold my immaculate black TT nearly a year ago now for £5995. It didn't exactly get snapped up at that price either. Yet almost a year later I'm looking at TT's on auto trader and I still can't get a car like that for that kind of money.

I really thought there'd be plenty TT's around the £5k mark by now, I guess not. With the 350Z's going for £7 - £8k now I'm thinking of going down that route insted.

I guess my 'silly cheap' title was a little out then. Must admit I'm totally out of touch with Supra prices.

I sold my immaculate black TT nearly a year ago now for £5995. It didn't exactly get snapped up at that price either. Yet almost a year later I'm looking at TT's on auto trader and I still can't get a car like that for that kind of money.

I really thought there'd be plenty TT's around the £5k mark by now, I guess not. With the 350Z's going for £7 - £8k now I'm thinking of going down that route insted.

doesn't seem to be any kind of ballpark figure for supras of any spec at the moment. i thought it was cheap tbh and being standard i thought someone would have snapped it up by now. 350Z's arn't all that imo. nice looking but can't put anyone in the back and when an old stock 300zx tt can do them i'd feel a bit ripped off lol :D

Well I think it's cheap, it certainly seems to be a good buy and of course it's a lot of car for the money. I don't know why it appears to be taking a while to sell.

350Z look fun but not especially fast, have you thought about an E39 M5?

You could have a more than decent aristo for m5 money and know its vanos wasn't going to kill you financially

Well I think it's cheap, it certainly seems to be a good buy and of course it's a lot of car for the money. I don't know why it appears to be taking a while to sell.

350Z look fun but not especially fast, have you thought about an E39 M5?

Hmm, a V8. Now that is tempting. I actually bought a 325 E46 Coupe after I sold my TT. It was ok but it just felt a little uninspiring, I'd never owned a BMW before so was a little surprised as to how average they felt. I sold that and bought my GT4 ST205 instead.

I know what everyone is saying about the 350Z. Granted they're not fast but they're nice looking and modern. I guess I must be getting old as performance isn't as impoertant to me as it once was! :D