The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rare professionally modified Supe on autotrader!

Professor Kenny

Haha, check this out. I've been looking on the Auto Trader website to see what I can afford when I get my insurance money through, and I found this:

"Rare professionally modified" Supra

It must be really fast, it's got neons, and everything! Also, the professional modder thought it was a Lamborghini, and they're really fast! :rolleyes:

But on the plus side, when you're driving it at least you can pretend you're a fireman :D

Edited by Professor Kenny (see edit history)

Could we have the engine bay picture for a MKIVSupra.net spot the turbo competition for 2009.

Lets hope we don't see some poor schmuck posting this up in the in members section as their P&J.

Surely even a mkiv 1st timer will spot theres no turbo or turbos fitted to this dream machine ?

They cant miss the nice seat covers and the red dash is er obvious :D

and no chrome lips on the alloys either, if somebody buys that then i dont think i'd have much sympathy as there either blind or as stupid as the seller.