The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Selling car advice

Snowman

As soon as the police investigation is complete I am able to sell my car again.

Currently the paperwork, i.e. service records, all the jap paperwork I had for it and all the mod paperwork is still missing.

Realistically what sort of discount should I be considering to compensate for this?

I have the reg document back from the DVLA a letter from the police explaining what happened with the car and will have a full service done by JPS, (who have maintained the car including any mods for the year and a half i have owned the car, serviced every 3k miles), and also get another MOT done.

Just been looking through prices again and I don't think 12K would have been a bad price before the problems happened.

What do you reckon?

Once you clean the horse manure out the boot that you stuck in it every weekend, and take those "Blazin Squad CD's out the changer you might have some chance of selling it without service history :)

Leon will be able to give you copies of invoices etc I would think

On a serious note, someone will fall in love with your car and realise the passion and enthusiasm you had for it

and give you about 8 pence :) woohoo

Originally posted by Snowman

I think I have an idea of what you would say thanks, but I am actually only looking for intelligent suggestions! :) :D :D :D

You are only looking for intelligent suggestions and yet you post on this BBS :eek:

You truly are a sad, deleded soul.:)