The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Have a lot of 19year olds got Supras for christmas?

Blackie

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the prices of N/As,they are cheaper than most saxos now.

Insurance and running costs will hurt. Hence expect alot more unmaintained dogs in a year or so.

Fantastic, So people such as ourselfs who actually maintain our Supras no matter what cost will be s**t out when/if we come to sell because the price of the s**t boxes will dictate the price of ours? Brilliant

Fantastic, So people such as ourselfs who actually maintain our Supras no matter what cost will be s**t out when/if we come to sell because the price of the s**t boxes will dictate the price of ours? Brilliant

Hmm, well there is always someone out there that will buy a total dog of a car beacuse its £400 cheaper than a well mantained one its just the way people are.

I would expect with the number of Supras N/As and TTs falling into the hands of people that cant afford to look after them due to high costs that yes indeed there will be some right sheds next year for sale. How this will affect the prices of our cars i dont know.

I still see very few Supras in the area where I live...........?

There is only two in my town and thats me and the misses, There seems to be a lot more in middle england and the north than this end of the country. As said above i can see a lot being written off, Which may work in our favor?

There is only two in my town and thats me and the misses, There seems to be a lot more in middle england and the north than this end of the country

I thought it was a greater London/essex/home counties thing where this 'mass' of Supras seems to be appearing ??

I dont think many under 25s give two hoots about Supras tbh....

I think they'd rather have the same old chavved Euro hatchbacks, Scoobs, Evos and BMs tbh....

I have to disagree, the supra still demands respect over evos and scoobs. Park all 3 in a car park with some under 25s and see which car they look at and take pictures of more.

I have to disagree, the supra still demands respect over evos and scoobs. Park all 3 in a car park with some under 25s and see which car they look at and take pictures of more.

IMO you are wrong. Only what I class as 'petrolheads' give Supras the nod over evos and scoobs :)